Wing Commander/Origin Games for Sale!

phaedarus

Spaceman
Selling various games from the Origin:

Wing Commander 1 + Secret Missions 1 & 2 expansion packs.

Wing Commander 2 + Special Operations 1 & 2 expansion packs.

Privateer + Speech Pack + Righteous Fire expansion pack.

Wing Commander 3

Strike Commander

Pacific Strike

All of all the above are in excellent condition (expansion and speech packs might be a little beat up) and include instruction manuals, maps/charts, schematics, reference cards, catalogues and various other errata that originally came included with the boxes.

Ideal for the collector.

Also, for those interested in similar games of that era, I also have a number of Ultima games in addition to many original Sierra classics. Just let me know!

PM me with any offers if interested.

Thank you.

What are they worth?

How about memorabilia, like gimme caps that say 'Wing Commander' on them, T-shirts, etc.?

What are they worth?

How about memorabilia, like gimme caps that say 'Wing Commander' on them, T-shirts, etc.?

The only memorabilia available are the ones contained within the game boxes themselves such as the schematics, I would imagine.

I'd not asking for a fortune for them, but I'll consider any reasonable offer.

Other stuff

I was really wondering what the stuff I've got is worth.

I've got a buttons and caps for WCII, and T-Shirts for Ultima V, plus other assorted crap (including a black Origin Systems jacket with 'writch' stitched in as a name tag and a Britannia Manor 1994 T-shirt. Plus signed boxes of the games (Chris about doubled over laughing on that one).

It's a little hard to estimate the value for promotional and collectible Wing Commander items these days. The primary products are pretty straightforward, but interesting one-off things can vary in price quite a bit.

I've got a buttons and caps for WCII, and T-Shirts for Ultima V, plus other assorted crap (including a black Origin Systems jacket with 'writch' stitched in as a name tag and a Britannia Manor 1994 T-shirt. Plus signed boxes of the games (Chris about doubled over laughing on that one).

I'd love to see some of that stuff!

The promotional stuff is a lot more valuable than the games, usually. There are very few Wing Commander hats around, while there are lots and lots of copies of the games.

Ultima stuff is especially valuable - they don't have much of a fan community, but they have a very serious collector base who like to compete for things like buttons and shirts and frisbees.

(Well, I don't want to get your hopes up - valuable means maybe $100 for a hat, if your auction is promoted... I don't think you can actually get rich off of Wing Commander memorabelia.)

Back