Wing Commander on Ice

Col. Bob

Spaceman
The other night I had this weird dream about Wing Commander. I don't recall the details but I do remember one phrase: Wing Commander on Ice. And I think I recall Hobbes doing a triple-axle. Of course this got me wondering, what's the weirdest WC related dream or thought you've ever had?

Col. Bob said:
Wing Commander on Ice

I guess, in a morose sense, that could be refering to the period of time a KIA confed pilot spends in the ship morgue.

Yes, I thought this thread sounded vaguely familiar ;) . The only WC related dream I can remember was flying a fighter around blowing up enemy fighters and cap ships.

BTW, I had reserved judgement about Wing Commander dream threads, but I now approve since Wing Commander on Ice with Hobbes doing a triple axle is pretty funny :D .

The only real WC dream I can remember what right after the release of WC2. It wasn't about the game itself, but I remember I was at a toy store and I bought toys of every ship! They were large and detailed, with a cockpit that poped out and everything!

Then I woke up and realized that the only WC toys I would have would be my lego ones. :(

NuclearPenguins said:
The only real WC dream I can remember what right after the release of WC2. It wasn't about the game itself, but I remember I was at a toy store and I bought toys of every ship! They were large and detailed, with a cockpit that poped out and everything!

Then I woke up and realized that the only WC toys I would have would be my lego ones. :(

they made lego WC toys?!

I had a dream about me and angel flying a patrol in an asteroid cluster, and then we found a giant kilrathi ship/space station lurking just outside. Quite unsettling dream actually. I was only a kid back then, so flying straigth into flak fire seemed alot more scary back then. :p

Porthos said:
they made lego WC toys?!

Well, I've certainly got a nice Lego Ferret...they didn't make them, I did. :p When I go home for the summer I'll have to post pics. I've got design ideas for Sabres, Hornets, Scimitars, all kinds of ships, but I don't have certain bits...

Aron Figaro said:
Well, I've certainly got a nice Lego Ferret...they didn't make them, I did. :p When I go home for the summer I'll have to post pics. I've got design ideas for Sabres, Hornets, Scimitars, all kinds of ships, but I don't have certain bits...

Nice, man.

Funny, I always built fighters and stuff out of legos, but I never thought to try my hand at making WC fighters.

Back