Wing Commander Movie Props for Sale

Tannim

Spaceman
Hi guys!

I've got some items from the movie that I (unfortunately) might have to sell because the idiot teachers Union here might go on strike next month. Which means I'll need money for bills *sighs*

Anyways, I thought I'd check around here first to see if anyone's interested and how much I could get for them before I decide whether to sell them or not. So if there's something on here you really like, make an offer and we'll see what we can work out. I can scan the name tags and try to find a digital camera to take pics of any of the other items.

Here's what I've got:

1. Name tag for Lieutenant Young.

2. Name tag for Lt. Commander Deveraux. The plastic covering is beginning to peel off of this, so I haven't tried to fix it for fear of damaging it.

3. Complete Movie Flight suit. The pants are Matthew Lillard's stunt pants and are marked as such inside on the tag.

4. 1 pair of the red/white Flight suit gloves.

5. I heavy weight nylon Pilot/Bomber Style crew jacket. I believe it's a 3XL, but it fits a 2XL nicely. The Confed logo is embroidered on the front on the left hand side. There's a small patch on the right arm that says "The Carousel Picture Company" with a carousel horse. The left arm has a zipper pocket. Embroidered on the back is:
Wing Commander
Cast & Crew
Luxembourg, 1998

I also have a suede crew jacket someplace around here. I'll have to find where I packed it before I can give any other info on it though. I know it's at least a XL or larger.

All items were originally purchased through:
http://www.costumejunkie.com/
and http://www.propstore.com/

I have no idea where I packed the certificates of authenticity though. :(

Thanks!
---Tannim---

People'll probably want to see pictures of most things before they commit. I suppose I could use a set of flight suit gloves.

ChrisReid said:
People'll probably want to see pictures of most things before they commit. I suppose I could use a set of flight suit gloves.

Piccies have been posted. ^_^

Does the color on the gloves match the flight suit? Did they come together? What do the tags on the wrist say? What's a piccie?

ChrisReid said:
Does the color on the gloves match the flight suit? Did they come together? What do the tags on the wrist say? What's a piccie?

Piccie = picture :D

1. Yes, the color on the gloves matches the flight suit.

2. No, they were purchased separately.

3. The tag reads:
Satsfies FIA rules 86 rules &
ISO 6940
Design registered at FISA

Sharpshooter said:
I think a 'piccie' is a picture, Chris. :D

Gross.

Tannim said:
1. Yes, the color on the gloves matches the flight suit.

2. No, they were purchased separately.

Mmkay, I was mainly concerned that they were actual WC movie flight suit gloves instead of something bought and included just to complement the outfit.

ChrisReid said:
Mmkay, I was mainly concerned that they were actual WC movie flight suit gloves instead of something bought and included just to complement the outfit.

Naw, I bought them from the prop place. So unless they lied to me (which I doubt because they've never screwed me over before), they're supposed to be from the movie.

So anyways, I pulled out my movie to double check. It seems there were 2 styles of gloves worn.

Style One (like mine):
WING-0.jpg
WING-1.jpg
WING-2.jpg

And Style Two (Similar, but there's a pad on the top of the hand):
WING-3.jpg

Thanks for your interest, guys. Things aren't looking too good with contract negotiations (The District wants a 20% pay cut from us), so I've listed the items up for sale on E-bay.

LeHah, I'll be sending your Deveraux name tag out to you this weekend (Monday at the latest).

Oh hey, thanks! May I ask how you're sending it? USPS, I assume.

The only item I have left is the crew jacket. Everything else was sold over the summer to pay bills when the teachers went on strike.

whoooo....

They also have a single prob from one of mister Hamils Films: Slipstream.

It's a modell of the plane the good guy use in this film...

Deacan

PS: anyone seen this movie?

Deacan said:
They also have a single prob from one of mister Hamils Films: Slipstream. It's a modell of the plane the good guy use in this film...

Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just say you have a prop from Slipstream? You're not selling it are you?

As so-so as the movie is, its long been my all-time guilty pleasure movie. I still use the moniker "Tasker" on other boards and in games.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. $3,139.00 is way, way too much.

LeHah said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Did you just say you have a prop from Slipstream? You're not selling it are you?

As so-so as the movie is, its long been my all-time guilty pleasure movie. I still use the moniker "Tasker" on other boards and in games.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it. $3,139.00 is way, way too much.

No, I do not have any prop from the movie. But - as you see - there is a prop, a wonderful model of a Edgley Optica airplane.

Deacan

Ive always wondered the type of plane that was. Thanks for the info.

Back