wing commander games

Kris should stick a thread with the title "NO NEW GAME FOR THE MOMENT" until a miracle happens...

Yeah, damn them for making Wing Commander 3, Wing Commander 4, Prophecy, Privateer 2 possible. Damn them and their money to hell! We don't need Mark Hamil or Tom Wilson or any fancy FMV. 16 color 320x240 is king!

Then we'd just get a lot of people asking if that hasn't changed yet, like we do at support@.

....if they feel they want to make more offline games..it's upto them...but sooner or later they will have to make it online.
I think the current graphics are suitable for online play(?)...but we could might as well see cinematic quality online gaming down the future..

Originally posted by KrisV
Yeah, damn them for making Wing Commander 3, Wing Commander 4, Prophecy, Privateer 2 possible. Damn them and their money to hell! We don't need Mark Hamil or Tom Wilson or any fancy FMV. 16 color 320x240 is king!

?

When did EA purchase them? I thought they were still an independent company when they made WC3, although its been so long now that it wouldn't surprise me if I were mistaken.

Yes, EA is evil.....pretty evil.....
It is like the Melange, it gives with one hand and takes with five.....evil......

Originally posted by junior
When did EA purchase them? I thought they were still an independent company when they made WC3, although its been so long now that it wouldn't surprise me if I were mistaken.
1992. I doubt Origin would ever have been able to fund a game like WC3 on their own.

Back