Wing Commander Games

Originally posted by Frosty
The prices KS sells for on eBay are absolutely stupid. It's only a matter of time before it's either rereleased for 20 bucks or PC Gamer is allowed to give away WC2 and 3.

Let's hope so, by golly!...;)

Speaking of selling stuff, I have Volumes 1 and 2 of the first season of Stargate SG-1 that I'm looking to sell. Any takers?

The prices KS sells for on eBay are absolutely stupid. It's only a matter of time before it's either rereleased for 20 bucks...
I'm not sure if anyone other than you is ready to bet on that...
...or PC Gamer is allowed to give away WC2 and 3.
That sounds more likely... but then again, you don't get all the other cool stuff that came in the original box...

Originally posted by mpanty
I'm not sure if anyone other than you is ready to bet on that...
The simple fact that the entire world has gone crazy around me while I remain grounded in reality does not invalidate my point. Nobody has to agree, because everyone is welcome to be wrong.

Surprisingly, and despite the fact that I harbor a certain degree of personal animosity toward you, I would have felt rather honored :)

The mere mention of the concept is unbelievably pleasing to me.

Wow... am I gonna be a smartass too?
There mere mention of the concept is unbelievably pleasing to me.
No, I'll let you do the job of correcting yourself... :)

How much money would i get for a fully functional copy of WC4 DVD??? Original of course! :)

P.S: I don't want to sell it :)

Here in Germany and Austria i would get about 35 to 50 Dollars for it :D

It's ok guys, he doesn't want to sell, so quit giving him crap...

The WC4 DVD usually sells on eBay.com for around $60.00 or more...

WC4 DVD was just sold on ebay for $13, with a free VCD of Shaft (he's a bad mutha -- shut yo mouth).

Back