Wing Commander Games

knight26

Spaceman
I'm in kind of a money crunch right now so I looking to sell off a lot of my games I no longer play anymore, or have copied. I am a big time Wing COmmander fan and am looking at selling off those games, shows how bad I need the money. THis is what I have, how much do you figure I would get for each or for the whole collection on something like ebay?

Wing Commander 1 (original 3.5" floppy version, complete)
Wing COmmander Kilarthi Sage (complete)
Privateer w/ righteous fire (CD)
Wing COmmander 4 (6CD, complete)
Wing Commander 4 (DVD)
Privateer 2 (complete)
Prophecy Gold (complete)

Plus a host of the other games that are up for sale.

Thanks for any input.

you can email me about the wc1 set.. I lost mine and only have copies. name youyr price, I'll see if I can ante up

Looks like there is some definite interest I will most likely put KS up on ebay, Wulf beat the rest of you to the punch with the wing4 DVD, gonna sell it to him. If interested I am also cannibalizing my old computer, and it has the DVD-ROM and DXR-2 board that WC-4 DVD came with. Haven't decided if I will let that hardware go yet.
Stormbird: sorry no Star Trek games, never liked any of them, but I have one or two RTS', including HomeWorld, and WC Armada (need to get back from my Grandpa [complete]). As for FPS' I have several, let me know what you want.

Ok, dvd is up for grabs, guys! if u don't have the DXR-2 board, u can't watch cutscenes within the game, so i'm taking the cd version. just FYI

Wildshot, If you wanna make the WC fans happy, stick to the CZ, you really wanna make some cash, get to Ebay
Keeping people happy is one thing, but I need the money so I will probably go the ebay route for KS and now I might package Wing 4 with the DVD-ROM and DXR-2 board that it came with.

i've seen KS go for above 400 American on e-bay. going for ALL would cost a small fortune!:eek:

I think that $400.00 bid was a fake, someone who never had the intention of paying...

But KS generally sells on eBay for $150.00-200.00...

Yes, the $400 bids were fake, since the guy posting the game was an a-hole. His reserve was something like $300, and his description was about how he "was sure this plateau would be reached quickly".

So... somebody... screwed with him. No one I know, of course. :)

The prices KS sells for on eBay are absolutely stupid. It's only a matter of time before it's either rereleased for 20 bucks or PC Gamer is allowed to give away WC2 and 3.

Do you really think the anal-retentive people at EA would re-release a game for a dirt cheap price when they apparently don't even care about the label anymore?

Originally posted by knight26

Stormbird: sorry no Star Trek games, never liked any of them, but I have one or two RTS', including HomeWorld, and WC Armada (need to get back from my Grandpa [complete]). As for FPS' I have several, let me know what you want.

Oops knight... you got me mixed up with someone else.. i was just interested in the WC1 package

Back