Wing Commander Game FAQ's?

The Punisher

Spaceman
I just got back from the gamefaqs website i thought i would fine some wing commander faqs there but they didn't actually have any. Anybody got an idea where there a bunch of them i can look at...maybe some fan sites or something. GAMEFAQ's was the only place i knew to look for FAQ's

I am really surprised this site doesn't have a FAQ's section

later

"FREEZE CREEP!"

THE PUNISHER!

[This message has been edited by The Punisher (edited November 04, 2000).]

Those are definitly FAQs you were right. I was, though, looking more for something like a walk through.
www.gamefaqs.com has what i am talking about if you've ever got a faq/walkthrough from there you will know what i am reffering to. In fact it has FAQs/walkthroughs for WCIII, WC4 and most of the others only one it doesn't have is the one i need: WCP.

Thanks, though
smile.gif

THE PUNISHER!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a Prophecy walkthrough at: http://www.gx.com/strategies/wingcommander/ It's not too good, but it's the only one I can thing of at the moment. If you have problems with any specific missions feel free to ask for help here.

------------------
"The road to Hell is paved with good intentions"
and the bodies of those adventurers who get bad advice.

Member of the LMG (Disgruntled Men)

Last edited by a moderator:
AH Thank you very much, Earthworm.

....and nice quote too, I didn't know it had that second part to it. Interesting.

THE PUNISHER!

There are FAQ for WC3 and 4 out there somewhere... Maybe earlier ones too but I can't remember them clearly...

TC

------------------
Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC
You are in no way entitled to any WC games, if you don't have them its your own damn fault.

Back