Wing Commander DVD in CANADA on sale

mikecanuck

Spaceman
Hey all you WC fans Future shop is selling the wingcommander dvd in there bargin bins accross the country for $7.99 i don't know if this is the same for Best Buy in the states but just thought i should put the word out to anyone who still doesn't have a copy.

Yeah... It's been that price at Future Shop for months... since at least July.

$5.99 at Best Buy stores in the US (Suncoast, Best Buy, Media Play, etc.)... and $5.88 at Wal*Mart.

well i just noticed it on monday in the future shop here....was there a second edition of dvd's made or are they just burning off there original stock

There was a second run, IIRC. There are two different UPCs, and the discs look different... one is silver with white writing, and one is silver with black writing.

(Now if they'd just do a WC Movie D-VHS...)

Oh... I should go buy more to get a black one... that's probably much easier to read.

Bandit LOAF said:
(Now if they'd just do a WC Movie D-VHS...)

Better yet, pretend you're a second-run discount cinema and try to get Fox to send you an actual reel.

Jibbo said:
Better yet, pretend you're a second-run discount cinema and try to get Fox to send you an actual reel.

It's quite possible that that may just happen... (not involving FOX, though.)

Bandit LOAF said:
It's quite possible that that may just happen... (not involving FOX, though.)

You know of course that if you do get a reel, you'll have to buy a matching projector. :)

I got mine on eBay... with a group of 50-or-so other DIVXses. It's a neat collectable, but it's pretty useless in this day and age (G)

Back