Wing Commander CCG

It's just proving my point that he's ignoring the quoted text that was the basis for this.

fine i didnt read it correctly, i also didnt think of what i may have been refering to.....im talking about the card game not the actuall computer game, game, no1 ever played the card game

I'm already sad tonight. This thread doesn't help either. :(

Yeah, so those of you fortunate enough to not read my journal, I won a bunch of Wing Commander CCG cards. They came in good condition and I got some ones I didn't have before.

Now that I look back on it, I was really fortunate to get what I did all those years ago, between a starter deck and 2 booster packs: Blair, Paladin, Hobbes, Flint, Radio Rollins, some cool tech stuff, Mr Kat and a few odds and ends.

After sorting the stuff, I now have doubles of Hobbes and Paladin, Vagabond too. Somewhere in there, theres Flash. Complete lack of Torpedo cards though. I think I have a total of 3 in the end, and considering the objective is to take out the opposing player's carrier, 3 tries doesnt sound like much. I do have 2 of those Torpedo Mounts though...

I also got my first Kilrathi pilots: Deathstroke and duplicates of Rogue. Oh, and for the ships I got a Thunderbolt VII Elite, an Arrow Elite and a Drakhai Patktahn.

These are some pretty cards...

I seem to recall that the game rarely ever actually ends with torpedoing a carrier -- you generally always just whack down the other player's point... dealies...

Back