Wing Commander CCG

I'm guessing it's a teaser of what was to come out. I had never heard of them so when I got the card with my game I was pretty thirilled and did a few laps of the house.

By the way if anyone has doubles or cards they don't need etc I WILL pay good money for them. I'd like to get as many as I can, even if it's not a full set.

Lord_Nathrakh said:
i hate teasers why create them if its a game no1 plays? seems stupid to me

That's goddamn freakin ignorant. :) I could type a type a reply, but I'd rather beat you on the head for making such a comment.

Also, if he was wasting time with just over 16 hours to the birthday, I'd have to shoot him repeatedly in the head.

Lord_Nathrakh said:
really? did they sell them in card shop type things then? i cant remember it

No, it was a *secret* product that only I was allowed to buy:p

Yes, they sold it in card shops (along with a million other CCGs -- 1995 was the high point of making-CCGs-of-everything)... you could also order it straight from Mag Force 7 or through Zanart (the order form was in WCIV).

Lord_Nathrakh said:
no ignorance is thinking amrozy is inoccent .......why is what i said ignorant, id never buy somthing unless i could have all of it

I don't know what the hell you're saying, but it certainly has nothing to do with why I called you ignorant.

idiotreport.jpg

It just felt right for the moment.

Bandit LOAF said:
No, it was a *secret* product that only I was allowed to buy:p

Yes, they sold it in card shops (along with a million other CCGs -- 1995 was the high point of making-CCGs-of-everything)... you could also order it straight from Mag Force 7 or through Zanart (the order form was in WCIV).

Though they were all sold out in 1996, when I learned of the game.

Lord_Nathrakh said:
hey i never saw them, i was into collecting basket ball cards and i never saw wingcommander cards in the store

The company that made them, Mag Force 7, was a fairly small company and the packaging was kinda cheap. I only found them in a single comic book store, the largest in my area code.

i had 1 comic book store in my entire area, it was a store in an 8x10 cubical thats about it....dont call me ignorant just cause i never saw somthing that only came out at major stores, in which aus doesnt have any near where i am

Lord_Nathrakh said:
i had 1 comic book store in my entire area, it was a store in an 8x10 cubical thats about it....dont call me ignorant just cause i never saw somthing that only came out at major stores, in which aus doesnt have any near where i am

The world would be a better place if no one ever again arranged letters in the order "in which aus doesnt have any near where i am," yet that still has nothing to do with why I called you ignorant. Go back and read the text I quoted when I said that.

Harsh . . really . . was it THAT neccessary? . . . oh . . wait . . I didn't notice your title. Carry on, then.

Back