Wing Commander CCG

DyNaMiX

Spaceman
The only card I have is a Kilrathi Transport card which came with my Wing Commander 4 copy all those years ago.
How hard would it be to find me a set of these cards? I'm willing to pay top dollar for a complete set or close to complete set. I'm mainly after it to play the game so they don't have to be mint condition or anything.

Can anyone give me some detailed info on their where abouts these days? I assume they are not in print any more.

If you're just going to be playing with them, you don't need a complete set. I haven't ever seen a complete set go for sale.. but I imagine it would go somewhere in the hundreds of dollars.

I feel bad for the guys who are just getting into the CCG -- collecting it when it was new in stores back in '95 was a heck of a lot of fun... it felt like getting a new WC game each time you bought a pack.

I picked up a complete set on eBay for a $120 'buy it now' about two years back. I haven't seen a similar offer since, but I suppose it's worth watching...

I was only around 7 at the time and never saw it in stores in Australia. When I saw the card I was stunned and really wished I could have found it. I even made my own set as a project during Primary School as a kid.

Now that I have a job I can buy these cards but they don't seem to be around. :S

If you were born in 1986, you were at least 9 when they came out. :) But, they've been difficult to collect for several years now. Everyone with a collection has tons of commons and uncommons, it's all about the rares though.

Before I even played a Wing Commander game, I grabbed the CCG; not much, just a starter pack and two boosters. Got some fair stuff in it too: Blair, Flint, The Victory, Some cool tech stuff.

I really liked the game rules too; really simple and well described. I wish I had a chance to play it or buy more.

Blair is an awesome first card, though Flint is an "uncommon." Unfortunately, the Victory can only be described as an "ultra common." Every starter deck even has a printout of the victory on the back you can cut out if you miraculously don't get one. :)

I would like to have a set of cards myself. I never saw them in stores here, even in 1995.

ChrisReid said:
If you were born in 1986, you were at least 9 when they came out. :) But, they've been difficult to collect for several years now. Everyone with a collection has tons of commons and uncommons, it's all about the rares though.

I need to learn my numbers. :p

I just picked up 4 starters on ebay for a buck.

but that's ALL the WC CCG i've ever seen there.

yeez, i'd also like to get these cards, but didn't really know about them and here in austria you don't get such stuff.. have only seen one from england some weeks agon on ebay.

i got the dragon card with mine when i was 11, mind u i brought a flight stick pro just to play the game, i still have both the game, and the stick both have served me well and the stick still goes strong

I'll go through my WC CCG deck tonight for shits n giggles. I think I have Vaquero in there somewhere.

opps i was off with the daisy i had dragon in mind for some reason i have the secret orders card the fighter recon card by thrakth

what are all the cards anyway is it like a game or somthen? why bother giving only 1 card anyway when there are a whole bunch of them it would be to bad if som1 wanted to actually play with em

Back