Wing Commander CCG

Kilroy

Spaceman
Has anyone ever played the Wing Commander CCG? And more important, does anyone know where to get it. I just read about it on the internet and it sounds quit exciting. Two carriers fighting against each other, bombing with fighter and so on. Anyone?

Originally posted by KrisV
ebay
Weeeell... I have a "saved search" on eBay with the keywords "Wing Commander", and in 5 months I haven't seen anything related to WC trading cards... :(

Perhaps I should type different keywords, Kris?

But there have been several in the past 5 months... and I don't search for anything specific.

Mmmmhhh... then how did you find the items?
I mean, the item titles must not have had "Wing Commander" in them, or else they would have popped up in my search...

Could you give me an item number, so I could take a look?

Still looking to buy or trade to finish my collection.....

I need:

confed
longbow elite fire dagger squadron(trade? or sell?)

thunderbolt elite Tsunami squadron(trade? or sell?)

Luck Shift in battle (trade? or sell?)

Tolwyn promo card. (anyone willing to sell?)

Originally posted by KrisV
I don't have any URL's handy. You can search through completed auctions though.
Well sorry Kris... even the completed items search for "Wing CCG" or "Wing Commander cards", yielded no results related to Wing Commander... :(

I really don't know why you say there were auctions in the past 5 months..? :confused:

I've got a bunch of CCG Cards. There is nobody here who plays anymore, so If anybody wants to trade for them send me an email and we'll talk!

Re: Still looking to buy or trade to finish my collection.....

Originally posted by Valiento
I need:
confed
longbow elite fire dagger squadron(trade? or sell?)

thunderbolt elite Tsunami squadron(trade? or sell?)

Luck Shift in battle (trade? or sell?)

Tolwyn promo card. (anyone willing to sell?)

I could give you "Shift in battle" for Confed and maybe the Tsunami squadron (I only have it two times)

What I need is "Thunderbolt Elite- Death Merchant squadron
and "Battle damage- Stabilizer destroyed" for Confed.

hey zor, I have a huge collection of star trek CCG cards and i'll trade the lot for your WC CCG cards if you like :)

Back