Wing Commander: Armada

xflvandamme

Spaceman
Hey,

I'm looking to complete my WC collection, so far I just acquired WC II: Deluxe edition adding to WCP, WC 3, and WC 4. I'm already in the process of adding WCP Gold edition and the original WC. My question to any of you out there, is that do you know of any reputable website that may be selling Armada? It seems to be the hardest thing to find out there...

There are six copies up for auction on eBay right now... and there's 15-20 copies for sale at Half.com.

I actually got lucky and got armada and priv in a game pack when I got a gateway 2000 years ago

Dundradal said:
I actually got lucky and got armada and priv in a game pack when I got a gateway 2000 years ago

Neat :-D I got my Kilrathi saga for 30 dollars in a barging bin
you just gotta look around

-Rance-

My Armada edition had the "you can only install it in one computer at a time" copy protection. And the manual was completely translated to portuguese, what was peculiar for that time... 1993 I think.

I have a CD with WC1 and WC2 (complete with both SMs and SOs), plus WC Privateer (including Righteous Fire), WC Armada and Strike Commander. Got it from a friend, but don't know where he got it from.

Does it, per chance, look like this? :)

memorex.jpg

Mine have a white background instead of that shiny silver, of course those are my play cd's, the real ones are kept safe.

jim

I got mine in a game pack w/ a new pc back in like 94 or 95. Got Priv/RF, armada and strike commander all in one...

I bought it in a software store . . . it wasn't what I had expected when I played it, though. I'd been looking forward to assigning pilots from a roster to squadrons and designating patrol routes and such. All it really had was mining planets to build fighters and transports that could go anywhere independantly of the carrier. No real Wing Commanding involved. (that's wing, not element :))

Heh. Right now I have:
WC2 Deluxe Edition, Privateer Gold (w/RF and Win9x Compatability), Acadamy, and Armada all from bargain bins
WC4
a rip copy of Kilrathi Saga that I use to play WC1 and WC2 (it had no WC3, or Secret Missions 1/2, but it had Special Ops)
I might be getting a mint condition copy of WC 1&2, Floppy Disk edition. I don't know if that has SM1&2 on it or not...I do hope so. I've never played SM1&2.

Currently looking for: WC3 or WCKS, and Prophecy Gold. Also Privateer 2.

Back