Wing Commander Academy's Place?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I started coming to this board a month or so ago, I actually had a life. Suddenly, I look around and wonder where it's gone. You guys have ruined me! Now I sit around and look like this:

laziness.jpg

(btw, that's an IBC bottle, not beer. I'm sXe)

Here I am. All fat and lazy. Thanks guys.

hes either killed a kitten or created the human equivilent of elephant offspring..........gotto love the unkept beard though, really brings out your eyes....to bad all the skin makes u look like a rolly polly dog wich closes your eyes up.......and i do hope thats not u.....cause if it is..yeah u know

Lord_Nathrakh said:
hes either killed a kitten or created the human equivilent of elephant offspring..........gotto love the unkept beard though, really brings out your eyes....to bad all the skin makes u look like a rolly polly dog wich closes your eyes up.......and i do hope thats not u.....cause if it is..yeah u know

Please stop hitting on the other one of you.

Yah, that's me. The beard and hair needed a good trim. And, having my head against that couch at such a sharp angle drove my face into my shoulder, which pushed all the fat from my neck up into my cheek. Plus, I had hat hair. Not a great picture of me, but that's why I used it. And, I never claimed to be pretty (although, for some odd reason, many girls think I'm cute . . . and, since many of them also went on to date me for long periods of time, I guess they weren't lying . . go figure)

A better picture of me would be . . . hmm . . .

pooltable.jpg

or

nick05.jpg

(yes, I was being a jackass on the pooltable. A pretty girl wanted a "cute" picture, so I gave her one . . aah, the joys of being in a band :) )

lol, vin he remind me of my olf g/fs boy freind he always used to smack me in the ehad and say "look after u or im gonna smash ya, ya little fuck" pissed em off he was 22 i was 14, hmmmm mortal can i beat u up to take my revenge on your twin

dont be scared.....unless i grab overmortal and send him your way.....then be scared.

im not scrawny dude im 107kg and 6'5 hardly scrawny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back