Wing Commander Academy

Thanks for the review. I hope both games are still available, i am still in a "Wing Commander" mode after watching the animated series and just replayed WC4, so I may go for Starlancer.

StarLancer is an enjoyable game, you'll probably like it. It's not Wing Commander quality by any stretch of the imagination though, and the blatant Cold War era "Evil Russian/Chinese/Middle Easterners" stereotype gets annoying, even though I think it's intentional. And I never did get around to playing Freelancer.

Personally, for space games outside of Wing Commander I turn to Homeworld 2 and Freespace.

hmmm......I see a possible fan fiction here....hmmm......

Are you just posting this nonsense to every thread? To what end? It doesn't even make sense in this one.

(Unless... of course! Here's the story: Captain Lance Killington and the Case of the Expanded Memory Manager!)

Are you just posting this nonsense to every thread? To what end? It doesn't even make sense in this one.

(Unless... of course! Here's the story: Captain Lance Killington and the Case of the Expanded Memory Manager!)

Damn you Americans.....:D
Must you be a let down :D

Give me a week or two and I might come up with a nice comedy for that :D

Hey Loaf
Got your story done for you :D
Go to Scotch's Early Moments in Fan Fiction Forum and have a read....

Back