Wing Commander Academy Thank You :)

guptasa1

Rear Admiral
Just wanted to say thanks to this site and those who host the WCA series. I just finished the whole thing (and I'm going to play all the games now - lol; played most but not all before), and it truly is a phenomenal miniseries. I was blown away - I wasn't expecting quality anywhere near what was there, and all the voices were a great surprise too! (And if a hi-res version is made available to get at a reasonable cost, I'm in.) I'm sooo glad I found this - very cool!

guptasa1 said:
Just wanted to say thanks to this site and those who host the WCA series. I just finished the whole thing (and I'm going to play all the games now - lol; played most but not all before), and it truly is a phenomenal miniseries. I was blown away - I wasn't expecting quality anywhere near what was there, and all the voices were a great surprise too! (And if a hi-res version is made available to get at a reasonable cost, I'm in.) I'm sooo glad I found this - very cool!

We're working on different possible methods for hosting the hi res versions. We'll work something out within a few months, at no charge. LOAF has spent a whole lot of time archiving the series, and his latest clips look really great. Your experience is exactly why we're here.. to spread new Wing Commander experiences and get people into thinking of the series on a regular basis.

TopGun said:
Got my Copies on 2 CDs
I got my copy a while back ago, and i needed five cds to complete, well technically i only needed four but on the last two i put two episodes and the others have three.

After the new hi-definition episodes are made available, will the older smaller ones be made available again as well?

My copy never arrived. LOAF mentioned sending me a copy of the new version, though. That still coming, sir?

I'm also doing the 'crossover' episodes. I encoded the Savage Dragon episode from a crummy tape I bought off of eBay... but I'm having trouble figuring out how to rip the Mortal Kombat and the Street Fighter shows off their respective DVDs. Anyone know anything about DVD ripping?

Back