wing commander 6

whatever.... I guess i'm the only one who WANTs there to be another game, and iterprits any news optimistically. Sorry.

They should make a WC:6...but with a little more cutscenes...in WC:p there were lots in the first missions...then by the end there were nearly none...u dont get to see what anybody thinks or anything by the end...and i hope Blair didnt die...

------------------
Jason Mathew

LoneWolf, we all want a new game right now. And we are very optimistic about the next game Origin is working on, POL. There probably were plans for a Prophecy trilogy, but nothing oficial on the subject. Meaning they never realy thougth about it for more than 2 minutes.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

All right, Earthworm, that's good enough for me. I'll stop all arguements now. (still think the game is going to happen, though)

Forget I ever wrote anything in this space.

------------------
A gun rack? I don't own a gun, let alone many guns to neccessitate an entire rack.

[This message has been edited by Dralthi5 (edited January 15, 2000).]

LoneWolf, I do think a sequal to SO will be made. We won't see it for at least 4, maybe more (much more) years.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

And I hope they bring back plot branching like what you get in WC4. Prophecy din't have much of that...

WCSO had some more, but not enough...

------------------
"This matter winds itself ever in new riddles.", Faramir - The Lord of The Rings

[This message has been edited by klaus (edited January 16, 2000).]

If POL is a succes, and makes tons of money than I'm sure we'll see a game with a budget similar to WC4. That would mean much better story, better FMV quality, and story branching.

------------------

Well,on my WCP package,there is standing big and fat:
"The cineastic story opens up a new trilogy in the Wing Commander Universe."
I think that this proves quite well that they planned to do a new trilogy,doesn`t it?

[This message has been edited by Stardust (edited January 16, 2000).]

I think you have the British version, because it isn't on the American version. And no it doesen't prove anything, if it would than the British version of Prophecy Gold would have mulitplayer.

------------------

Well,actually I got the German version of Wing Commander Prophecy
frown.gif
,and I just said that perhaps they PLANNED to do a new trilogy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh I've already said that they were probably planing a new trilogy. And that's just it, they planed it, maybe thought about it for a few minutes every day but never oficialy said they will do it.

------------------

I know for a fact that they are going to make a Privateer 3, for I know someone who works at EA and she has told me that they are working on it now.

Back