wing commander 6

kyee

Spaceman
what's the word on the wing commander 6 and privateer 3?
If it will be released, then when and what will they be like?

it doesn't look like there's gonna be a WC6. As far as I know Privateer 3 is gonna become Privateer Online. I don't know this for certain. Anyway there's a page on the CIC about P3. Go to Upcoming events then check privateer 3... just has some screenshots.

Ja, no one really know right now if there is going to be a WC6 but we hope so (just lets hope it will not be a oline game
smile.gif
) and the closest thing that will be to WC6 will be Privateer 6 like Bellend said go look for it in the CIC section for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even if Wing Commander is stopped it will never be dead. But Privateer Online sounds kick ass.

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

No not that piece of shit again! I still have nightmares about flying it in WC1.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

If Wing Commander 6 (or whatever it shall be titled) comes out (let's all pray) I'd like to see the return of some older characters. Stingray or Doomsday, for example.

------------------
Doing the bull dance. Feeling the flow.

Bear, he has a small part in the game, but he's one of the major characters in the novels. If Confed would work with Border Worlds/Landreich we could see him. (he'd be comanding a fleet though) The same with Sparks.

------------------
Uh excuse me Mr.Cat, sir, but would you mind like ceasing fire for a little while so we can barbecue your god-ugly asses? Todd "Maniac" Marshall Wing Commander Pilgrim Stars

I'd like that. Jason Bondarevsky is a cool character (though a tad on the boring side).

------------------

Yeah, Captain Wright was a "dickweed" as you so eloquently put it, put I still wonder what Stingray did after Wing 2.

------------------

At the beginning, when Wing Commander: Prophecy had just come out, there were plans for Prophecy to be the first in a new trilogy. Evidently, it was supposed to go:
Wing Commander I-III (The war with the Kilrathi)
Wing Commander IV (Border worlds conflict)
Wing Commander Prophecy-VII (Bugs or whatever)
Who knows whether that will ever happen. Lets all hope though.
smile.gif

As for the character I most want back: Eisen. He was the coolest. Flash was cool if you beat him in the simulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont want to see Eisen because the only person who I would want to see him as is dead. So I think it would be insulting to replace Jason Bernards role.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Flash? I always beat that little weasel. Once, though, I purposely lost just to see what happened. Nothing interesting, just Dillon flying out with his "hot-shit rig" saying something about moving on to greener pastures.

------------------

Guys: Dirk "Stingray" Wright died on the Concordia when she went down during the Battle of Terra, that is, if my research and Loaf's info is correct. Doomsday is still alive, he was involved in the Landriche deal with Bear. Read False Colors(which I now have, and LOAF, Wills Forstchen and Keiths did NOTHING new with Sparks characters, except have her in love with Bear. She's the same as she always was in WCII as far as I saw, and I've read the whole book three times crom front to back.)

Good. Stingray sucked.

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Definitely. Anyone other than Jason Bernard as Eisen would be a letdown. So, I really DON'T want to see someone take over his role. However, you've got to admit it would be cool to see Eisen in a WC game again, impossible as that is.

Cmdr_X no one knows what happended to Stingray, there's not realy much info on what exactly happend to the Concordia, but we can't be sure if Stingray was on the Concordia when she went down.

Viper- Prophecy was never said to be a part of a new trilogy (well not realy, a guy that worked on Prophecy said something about that but it wasn't anything official, and that guy was gone from Origin soon after. I don't know if he was fired or left)

I also think Eisen was a great character, would be cool if he was the captain of the Midway, not that I don't like Wilford but he only had a small part in WC4.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Earthworm (edited January 12, 2000).]

I thought the Concordia went down in a fleet action over Vespa, covering a retreat or something.

------------------

True, we know that much (though I think it was Vespus) but we don't have any details about the battle itself, and who survied, who didn't, and who was onboard at the time.

------------------

Back