Wing Commander 4 pistol prop on ebay

Good find. If the "Certificate of Authenticty" also states that its from the Freddy Prince Jr. movie then it shows how much these are actually worth. The movie used a dressed-up Beretta or something, this "double barrel phase pistol" i remember just from WC4. Wouldn't "used in an interactive movie with Mark Hamill, Malcolm McDowell, Mark Dacascos and John Rhys-Davies" sound like a better trade?
Oh, and i'm pretty sure the screenshots are from a thread here a couple of years ago.

EDIT: Found it, thanks again Crowley

http://www.crius.net/zone/showthread.php?t=18885&highlight=weapons

Yeah, this is the WC4 pistol, not the movie pistol.

I could juice up a replicate from that thing from a super-soaker-clone with some cans of spray-paint. I thought the WC4 guns were a bit more "complicated"

I used to have one of these. It's surprisingly uncomplicated - just a big brick of plaster.

The one in the auction has been repainted since it was used in Wing Commander IV -- possibly for use on Star Trek Voyager (a mess of the WC4 weapons showed up there).

I used to have one of these. It's surprisingly uncomplicated - just a big brick of plaster.

The one in the auction has been repainted since it was used in Wing Commander IV -- possibly for use on Star Trek Voyager (a mess of the WC4 weapons showed up there).

That's really interesting, and yeah thanks to everyone for pointing out that this is a WC4 pistol, I'm almost ashamed I didn't spot that now. You guys are too good, not much gets past.

"Wing Commander pistol" makes it second, with the rest not even being related to the search entry. You should've included a picture with Hamill's face, maybe that would've saved the seller the embarrassment. On the other hand, his fault if he relies on google for his item description.

Absolutely bizzarely, one of my pictures now flags up in that search.

Second row, I think the ninth picture - of the modified Hornet gun layout I posted on here a few weeks ago...

Strange times.

Back