Wing COmmander 4 intro!

::snickers up his sleeve at the maggotry, who routinely pay much more for this type of item::

'Maggotry'? Oh, those horrible soulless people who want to play a video game. I'm pretty sure I'm about to ban you.

Edit: My instincts were correct.

To explain:

I generally do not have a problem with your insufferable 'holier than thou' attitude in the Off Topic Forum. If I didn't know better, I'd pass it off as a hilarious JeffK style parody. It makes you a pathetic, sad little man... but that is none of my business.

The second you decided you were a better WC fan than anyone else here, though, you stepped into my crosshairs -- and I'm an excellent shot. We are *all* equal here. We've all had different experiences (lord knows I've been very lucky), but we're *all equal*. I'm no better than Chris Reid, Psychopath or Sylvester. And there's nothing, save an amusing ban icon and an inability to post a public response to this thread, that sets you apart either.

You're welcome to e-mail me and tell me you'll be a better egg. You're welcome to e-mail me and tell me off. I'll probably unban you either way - but I needed to say my peace on this matter.

- LOAF
(And since you're certainly wondering, I bought my first WCIVDVD for a whopping $500. I've probably bought and given away three dozen for less than $5 a piece since then.)

And, not to hijack the thread, but rather as a quick aside, many thanks to LOAF for being so merciful and such. Three cheers and whatnot!

we could just cheer "huzzah" three times?

And, even though I didn't specify it like I usually do, that cheer was the actual post that bumped me up. But, I'm not bragging. I'm just here to make relevant posts and not derail threads :cool:

Back