wing commander 4! dub rifftrax style

That was exactly like sarcasm but without the bite.
LMAO!

Seriously a found myself (despite being a wing commander 4 fan of the highest order) literaly in tears of laughter watching it.

perhaps brit humour and aussie humour are better bedfellows than U.S.

Curb your enthusiasm excluded.

LMAO!

Seriously a found myself (despite being a wing commander 4 fan of the highest order) literaly in tears of laughter watching it.

perhaps brit humour and aussie humour are better bedfellows than U.S.

Curb your enthusiasm excluded.

I don't know... I really like british humor and I thought this video was just plain stupid too. The guys didn't really sound like they were trying to be funny at all, just obnoxious.

I don't know... I really like british humor and I thought this video was just plain stupid too. The guys didn't really sound like they were trying to be funny at all, just obnoxious.

Hands up it was a bit of a blanket statement.

Well fellas - I'd just like to put my hand up to this.
I'm the ringleader here, and I'm here to say this wasn't a malicious thing at all. I have the *biggest* love for FMVs and lousy acting of the Mark Hamill kind. We just did it for a bit of a laugh, seriously!
There are good gags in these dubs... but I'm not surprised if people are impatient and don't see all of them. I personally would not sit through someone elses dub of a 3 hour movie. Game. Whatever.

Anyway. Thankyou for laughing, if you liked it, and sorry for coming across as 'obnoxious' - if you didn't like it!

Back