Wing Commander 3 Deleted Scenes

Dynamix478

Spaceman
Hi all,

has anyone ported the movies of the deleted scenes to windows and allowed them to be added into WC3 (KS version)?
I would really love them to play instead of playing a certain scene pausing the game opening real player playing movie then going back into the game etc...

sorry if this is a technical issue not sure whether to post in tech or not

wat u mean?

werent the scenes apparently in the mac version of the game wc3? ? i was told that they were

so i was wondering...

has anyone put them onto pc to allow them to be added into the PC version of WC3?

To add them they'd have to be in the correct format and, more importantly, you'd probably need the WC3 source code. It hasn't been done, and I doubt anyone will ever try.

They were in the 3DO version, not the Mac version... it'd probably be very, very difficult to put them into the PC version.

Some of the movies could be done by using triggers. If you could insert triggers into the game but i doubt that it possible.

The way I understood it was that the only scenes actually deleted from the PC version of WC3 were the TCN news casts and the Hobbes confession\explanation video, though I seem to remeber getting that right after the mission were you kill him-but you had to go to the locker room for it.
The other deleted movies, to the best of my knowledge, were from console versions of the game and they replaced the actual mission you flew in the PC version, except the T-bomb run on Kilrah.

Back