Wing Commander 2 Music Identification

true, i miss one section of instruments too(trombones?) which i believe was to tell the difference between the ceremonies(bronze/silver/gold/GS/CMoV)

i have heard the soundtracks through an fm card, a roland GS module connected to my midi port, and a gravis ultrasound emulating a roland MT-32.

I don't take the kilrathi saga music into consideration, because it is somewhat incomplete and has a lot left out.

i never played the SNEs version.

Just thought I'd add my bit: 36 seems quite clearly to me a re-arrangement of the award ceremony music before you're actually awarded the medal. The music changes when Halcyon pins the thing on Blair.

Bandit LOAF said:
They'll be available for download in the near future.

(Think August 10th... (G))

Neat!

Wedge009 said:
Just thought I'd add my bit: 36 seems quite clearly to me a re-arrangement of the award ceremony music before you're actually awarded the medal. The music changes when Halcyon pins the thing on Blair.

You mean something like this?

I guess so. I didn't re-download the file because I'm quire sure the award/medals MP3 names were mixed up when I initially downloaded the CIC's collection a long time ago. I'm not sure if it was ever corrected.

Back