WING COMMANDER 2 HELP!!!!!!!

Strange, but I can get WC2 to run simply by double-clicking the file... No reconfig!

Oddly, it doesn't run too fast either, rather too slow... And I get no sound... But it is very very strange that it just runs like that. I tried the same thing with Priv and Strike Commander, but none of them run the same way...

Boy... To get Strike Commander to work again has been my quest in life. That is my all time favorite game and I am so sad I can't play it anymore :/

WC2 in a Windows icon? You'll probably need a PIF with the appropriate arguments, ie a904 v etc - whatever arguments the install program puts in.

As I understand it, I had to remove the "read-only" attribute from the files BECAUSE I WAS COPYING IT FROM THE CD-ROM! I have run into this "oops" before in other contexts, where I was trying to edit a file that I had copied off of a CD-ROM. If you are loading the floppy version, you should not the "read-only" attribute on the files.

Of course, now I am struggling with my sound card and trying to get the speed right. Moslo doesn't seem to be working very well with my eMachines 533, so I'll have to try some of the other programs. Any advice?

Back