Wing Commader III

So the robber says to me: "Your money or your life? ..........Well?"

I said, "I'm thinking it over."

Some guy in my town got his throat cut on the steps of the bank because he had that same option and told the other guy to fuck off.

Not sure if he lived...

Originally posted by TopGun
Your money's not worth dieing over

True, but you don't neccesarily think that at the time. You might just be annoyed that someone's trying to rob you and say the first thing that comes to mind without thinking the situation through :(

Originally posted by TopGun
Your money's not worth dieing over
Precisely why it's a good idea to arm yourself in the most effective fashions permitted by local law. That way, when some jackass tries to rob you with a switchblade, you can pull out something much deadlier and rob him instead.

Originally posted by Frosty
Precisely why it's a good idea to arm yourself in the most effective fashions permitted by local law. That way, when some jackass tries to rob you with a switchblade, you can pull out something much deadlier and rob him instead.

I've held up fifteen people that way. How do you think I afford all this Wing Commander stuff?;)

Wow, a thread called "Wing Commander III" is moving to the Off-Topic Zone... it's a sad, sad day indeed.

That was a Jack Benny joke. Obviously SOME people don't know actual humor when they see it.:rolleyes:

I got the chicken coupe joke from an old issue of Car & Driver 'way back in '82. So yes, it's a 20 year old joke, but it's still funny. It's a CAR joke, for anyone who still didn't get it.

Anyway, there was a letter in that same issue from a guy who said he had perfected the skills neccessary to relieve himself out the door of his car while driving down the interstate. I was intrigued by this concept, because at the time I was doing some cross country (U.S.) driving from time to time, and it seemed a time saving maneuver worthy of consideration. Not long after, I was going to San Diego in my then brand spanking new '86 Chevy one ton pickup, and was in the vast reaches of West Texas, and it seemed a good time to give this a try. So I unzipped, opened the door and was immediately struck by how difficult this was. I had to steer, maintain speed, STAY ON THE ROAD, hold the door open, hold and aim the manhood, AND miss the door and threshold(?). WHEW! After I was done, I sat back up and there were blue lights flashing behind me. I thought for sure that I was going to jail. So I pulled over and got out the old license and waited. Then the Trooper was screaming at me, "GET OUT OF THE TRUCK! GET OUT! and he had his gun out pointed at me and everything. So I got out of the truck, and he was looking all inside the truck, (he had the gun aimed inside the truck, and was ignoring me). I said, "What? What is it?" As he was putting his gun back in the holster, he said, "We got a call that someone driving a truck matching this description was wrassling an anaconda."

Back