Will You Be My Friend? (April 11, 2005)

Cpl Hades

Mr. Kat
Everybody has looked at celebrities and thought how really great it would be to know them in real life, so our new poll asks you which WC actor you'd most like to befriend. To keep it fair, we've limited the options to male actors in case it turns in to a contest of who is prettier. You could also click the discuss button below and let us know why you chose who you did. Our previous poll asked about your CIC visiting habits. The results make me happy with only 14% of people visiting less often and over 45% of people either new visitors or visiting more often than they did a year ago.

Compared to one year ago, how often do you visit the CIC?

Much more: 20.62%

More often: 16.60%

About the same: 39.76%

Less often: 6.96%

Much less: 7.23%

Only recently started: 8.84%

Total Votes: 747

--
Original update published on April 11, 2005

Last edited by a moderator:
I chose Malcolm McDowell. Just for the chance to discuss the controversial and not so controversial films he has been in. (Oh, and get him to sign my WC4 poster)

I'd really like to have a drink or two with John Rhys-Davies. He's done anything from Shakespeare to Sponge Bob, he collects classic cars, and he's a great guy from what you can read about him. Also, he doesn't have his personal homepage live yet...

I think McDowell would be by far the most interesting of them to get to know, and the most talented actor on the list.

I chose Tom Wilson because I heard he is a really nice guy in real life. Or have I confused him with someone else :confused: ?

Back