Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Indiana Jones

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Luke Skywalker

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Bandit LOAF

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I voted Indiana Jones because the choices sucked, but my real answer would be something more along the lines of a real old-world badass like Beowulf. Somebody who rips people in half with his bare hands is my kind of hero.

Edfilho said:
The chapolin colorado is pretty cool, Starkey.

Ain´t he? :D He should be leading that poll

53.jpg
12.jpg

You need to check out the Kenya toons at www.weebls-stuff.com. Do the animated one before you do the live action one, though. It'll be funnier that way.

And the greatest hero is obviously my Dad.

As far as the poll goes, Superman needs to be on there.

Try to keep it on topic. We've had to close far too many threads lately. If someone's acting like an idiot, then ignore them or report them.

I was just trying to give the guy some friendly advice. Obviously I was too late. :(

Bandit LOAF said:
As ranking CZ admin posting to this thread at this moment, I hereby grant Psych full authorization to use whatever means necessary to bring you into line. May God have mercy on your soul.

What????!!! NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo! Not Psych...anyone but Psych.

overmortal said:
Dyret, you're very quickly becoming our next Joshua/Antman/X-Ray the (crying) Barbarian.

They aren't the one same person? I'm too lazy to check that out with their IPs.
Next time, there will appear an 8 year old one, who want to tell us, he had experienced the whole early pc era or want to reinvent the super polymer missiles and don't need any respect to obvious admins.

Back