• Indiana Jones

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Luke Skywalker

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Bandit LOAF

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
original.jpg

"Don´t post stupid pics", says the gif guy.

And the picture I posted is well inside the topic of this very stupid thread. He *is* the greatest hero ever and he is NOT on your poll. So I hereby refuse to take part on a poll which doesn´t list MY favourite hero.

And Ghost likes him too!

psych said:
If this was The Matrix, I would program "Common Sense" into your fucking head.
I'm sure you would. BUT THIS IS NOT THE MATRIX! It's real life. ever heard about that?

As ranking CZ admin posting to this thread at this moment, I hereby grant Psych full authorization to use whatever means necessary to bring you into line. May God have mercy on your soul.

The chapolin colorado is pretty cool, Starkey.

Is it me or the intelectual level of the board has suffered a severe decrease after Dyret appeared? And why are we being invaded by people from norway?

Dyret, you're very quickly becoming our next Joshua/Antman/X-Ray the (crying) Barbarian.

On another note, would an admin please change the poll to something actually interesting/amusing?

What happened to "My hero"?

I mean, you hear "You're My Hero!" exclaimed a lot, so this "My Hero" guy must be good... :D

This is so funny to me. Because usually my heart totally goes out to someone who gets such negative feedback from a thread, but these responses are hilarious. And it could've been taken a little more seriosuly I suppose, but the way you worded your question in the poll and the choices you gave to vote on were just really cheesy.

Cause I was just like, how come my mom isn't on that poll?

Back