Whos the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grasshopper

Spaceman
Ok peeps, its been a while, but we need an update pole on who is the best WC actor!!! I am incuding both games and bad, bad, movies. Ok, my list is not in any order!

1) Clive Owen - Sucked in a bad, bad King Arthur flick, but still up and coming. Very bad in Sin City. Can he act?
2) Mark Hamill - Loved him in that 70's film that pitted a Corvette vs.everybody (ok, I am really dating myself)
3) Freddie Prinz Jr. - On the list because Chico and the Man would have beat the s&#$ out of Chico and the Kilrathi
4) Ginger Allen - aka Lynn - Best Actress in the 80's; if you want to argue that? Should be #1 but I cant do that because....
5) Tom Wilson - My, and everybodies, personal favorite! Now as Clam #3 in "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie". Dont worry, he was a voice actor in Pam Anderson's "Stripperella" the year before. Still, BEST WC act yet.
6) Jürgen Prochnow - You all know and love him in "Verlorene Ehre der Katharina Blum oder: Wie Gewalt entstehen und wohin sie führen kann, Die"! Ok , "Das Boot" but still a great actor in a bad, bad movie.
7) Saffron Burrows - Was in a classic with sharks and LLCoolJ!!! Enuff said.
8) Malcolm McDowell - Caligola (real spelling)!!!!!! Hot poker in the ass. Yet he still is in Star Trek and WC!! awesome. (Must know who Gaius Germanicus Caligula was)
9) Jason Bernard - Capt Eisen. Rocked!!!
10) John Rhys-Davies - A dwarf, a slider, and a lifetime affiliate of sf acting

Honorable Mention

11) François Chau - "Vagabond" Very bad movies until recently he is the Dharma video guy in "Lost"
12) Richard Riehle - "Pliers" in number 4, plus every bit acting piece in every bad series ever
13) Chris Mulkey - "Hawk" and another billion small roles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back