Who's down for a 16 Player Game?

Well, I would have to say that I had some fun games last night. I hope that we can try again today at 8pm.

Yeah, Arena's great. I saw that you came on the irc server this morning, but not into the Wing Commander channel. #Wingnut is where you'll find people to play Arena or discuss Wing Commander topics.

sorry I couldn't make it today, life interrupts my play time a lot lately.. but I'm willing to try again later on. it was fun!

Yeah, Arena's great. I saw that you came on the irc server this morning, but not into the Wing Commander channel. #Wingnut is where you'll find people to play Arena or discuss Wing Commander topics.

Yeah everytime I went to look at the channles the network that I was on kept crashing.

Yeah everytime I went to look at the channles the network that I was on kept crashing.

The network is run from the same server as the site here, so I'm not sure what would have caused any disruption, but in most clients just inputting /join #Wingnut will do it. Alternately we have a browser client that directly connects to the channel from the front page as well.

Back