Who's better?

Not sure what you mean there, I think you might get critisism for this thread.

The better pilot is Blair, and for personality, Blair, for comedy, Maniac. Read the novels sometime. Some are pretty decent stories, and they provide fair character portrayals.

------------------
Don't look conspicuous-it draws fire.

The almighty Maniac of course!
biggrin.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's a stupid question. Alpha 1 (from FS) is the best!
smile.gif
He's the coolest character I ever played.

Seriously now, topics like this have been discused to death, and are realy pointles.

FS? Is that Freespace? If it is it's not WC as far as I know. If it is kindly, I repeat kindly enlighten me.

As you might have noticed, Slick is new.

I suggest patience.

------------------

Death's Head said:
FS? Is that Freespace? If it is it's not WC as far as I know. If it is kindly, I repeat kindly enlighten me.

He didn't say it has to be from WC, so yeah, it's Freespace.

But we don't know what's the name or callsign of Alpha 1. It could be Blair or Maniac.
smile.gif

I go with Blair. He shot me down.
smile.gif

------------------
"Bring me this Morningstar project. Even if you have to spill blood to get it."

"Preferably, sir."

Jazz: Aren't you affreid for your life here? You did take the callsign of what IMHO was the most hated guy in WC.

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

No Regret said:
Jazz: Aren't you affreid for your life here? You did take the callsign of what IMHO was the most hated guy in WC.

He he, There are many other more hated people in the WCU. Jazz wasn't realy that important.
smile.gif

Maniac is the best, I hated Jazz more than Tolwyn somehow

------------------
I fight on the side of peace and honor, just like Blair

Never? You did play WC4, did you not?

Was being the key word, great men don't see to the deaths of 90 percent of his own kind for thier own goals.

------------------

Yes, I did play it. Even though Tolwyn was planing to kill *a lot* of people, without him all of them would be dead a long time ago. And it's not like Tolwyn wanted to kill any of them.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Earthworm: Actually, a lot of people hated Jazz more than Our Prince, or even Khasra. In fact, Jazz and Khasra are really the only WC characters that I hate. Tolwyn and Thrakhath were respectable, and Seether was too much of a loser to hate. He should be pitied.

hehe, I pittied Pualsen. He was a ditz and was too stupid to realize he was a shitty captain. Im glad he died
smile.gif

------------------
"I'm putting you back in the cockpit Colonel, where you will be reunited with an old friend, the thrill of battle!"
-Tolwyn to Blair WC IV

Quarto said:
Earthworm: Actually, a lot of people hated Jazz more than Our Prince, or even Khasra. In fact, Jazz and Khasra are really the only WC characters that I hate. Tolwyn and Thrakhath were respectable, and Seether was too much of a loser to hate. He should be pitied.

Now, why would anyone hate Khasra? He was in the game for what, five minutes? What exactly did Jazz do to you? All he did was frame you for the destruction of the Claw. Thrakhath killed Angel, used bio-weapons and those nuclear weapons in Fleet Action. Thrakhath was a real loser.

------------------
A good soldier is not the one who die for his country, it's the one who makes his enemy die for his.
Gen. Patton

Well hmmm, Jazz betrayed the Confederation. Attempted to kill you and all of your friends. Helped fame you. Stabbed you in the back.... At least Thrak was honourable.

TC

------------------
CAG of the Blacklance HQ
"Canadian and proud of it"-TC

Re: Jazz - Basically, what TC just said.

Re: Thrak - Oh? Did you expect him to purr and lie down at your feet? There was a war on. Had Angel been a Kilrathi spy caught on Earth, she too would have been executed. Wartime protocol is not nice for spies. And as for the bio-weapons and nuclear weapons, the Kilrathi might not see anything dishonourable in the use of such weapons. Besides, we used the Temblor bomb. Is that any more humane?

Re: Khasra - Like Jazz, he was a traitor. It's not how long he was in the game, but what he did while he was there
smile.gif
. He was a snivelling little power-hungry, flea-bitten, mangy furball. I was so happy to take care of him for Our Prince
smile.gif

Back