Who was the best pilot?

I think in the official WC universe, Blair is the best living pilot (let's say before 2674).
I could imagine that Casey gets more kills in the official story than Blair but we all know thatr killing bugs is just too easy, thus I'd say Blair is a superior pilot compared to Casey. Of course, I have absolutely no evidence for any of my point. :)

I don't know Mekt, does it not say in the prophecy manuals that Blair is the leading killer of aces and a notch above Maniac on the all time kills list? As for Spirit in WC1, very good except when she shoots at your target,....From right behind you! WC3's best in my mind(a very sytrange place) is Cobra. As for WC4 I guess it would be a toss up between Maniac and Hawk.

The original Got Milk guy (the one from the commercial with the radio question) was the speaker at my little brothers high school graduation.

Don't tell me he showed up with a peanut butter sandwitch shoved in his mouth. :p

I think Bacon Boy only shows up when you're really screwing up in WC3.

Originally posted by Thymerlord
As for WC4 I guess it would be a toss up between Maniac and Hawk.

Nah, Primate was way better than either of them!! (wasn't he in WCIII as well?)

Also, I am just wondering, what happens if all of your wingmen die in WCIII? obviously Hobbes can't die until after he kills Cobra and escapes in a Thunderbolt, which also means that Cobra can't die, so do they always eject or something?

Pilots in WC3 become 'killable' after a certain point in the game -- so Hobbes or Cobra will always eject... Maniac, for example, will always eject until a point further in the game, where he can die and then won't show up in the video.

And why the others pilots (the ones who are behind, in the Briefing Room) doesn't have their names in the killboard or something else ? :p

I remember being shuffled around squadrons a lot in WC1. Apparently the killboard shows your squadron always, and everybody you know gets transfered to different squadrons at the same time.

The other three squadrons in WC3 were like red blue and green, and of course they can be found, along with some pilots names in the WC3 novel.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
I think I'm the only person who's ever seen Bacon Boy.

im not for sure, but i think i saw him once.......

where is it you see him? What mission?

Indeed Primate is in WCIII, or at least he is in the PSX version. He's Flash's wingman on a mission where you and your wingman have to help him out

I seem to recall seeing him on the PC version, on one of the scramble missions, as you launched you saw him fly overhead being chased by a Dralthi ( I think :confused: )

Originally posted by Thymerlord
I don't know Mekt, does it not say in the prophecy manuals that Blair is the leading killer of aces and a notch above Maniac on the all time kills list? (...).

That's only for Kilrathi aces IIRC and Blair is "only" 11th highest ranking ace of Confed (Maniac 14th) but as Casey you can get already in WCP and SOPS more kills than Blair in WC1/2 (including addons).
Thus, I'd say that, when time progresses in the WC universe and we play Casey's son in a future game (or sth like that) , I think Lance would get offcially more kills than Blair.

Back