who is the worst comm officer ?????

when you blow the lexington i think that it will be funny if naismith go flying across the hangar and you can shoot him and his smile

Ghost?!?!

That's my ingame callsign.
Can't say it's uncommon, though. Not like I have it copyrighted, or anything.

And yes, Naismith was an annoying piece of crap. Rollins was the best comm officer regardless of the fact that he's a paranoid wussie.

At least he was funny.

Originally posted by LividLiquid
Ghost?!?!

That's my ingame callsign.
Can't say it's uncommon, though. Not like I have it copyrighted, or anything.

And yes, Naismith was an annoying piece of crap. Rollins was the best comm officer regardless of the fact that he's a paranoid wussie.

At least he was funny.

Yes, in all my flight, space sim my callsign has been Ghost
in almost 10 years

I haven't been so faithful.

When I started, I was only like, seven, so I thought Ace would be a good callsign. Used that up until Armada. Then I changed to Shaman. After that, I decided it would be best if I picked a callsign that actually fit my style. Somebody I was playing Armada with told me I fly like a Ghost. The name stuck.

Naismith didn't bother me too much, Lemonlips was the one who got me.

Actually, the Midway's Comm Officer (do we ever know his name?) freaks me out for some reason, especially that "You can rot in space, you traitor!" line.

I actually liked (but not that much ;) ) Major Edmund, at least we knew a bit more from her from SO1.

Here Here, Naismith sucks big time but as I said Lemmonlips was still worse, or how about the person on the Midway he sucked as well, kinda reminded me of Naismith a little

Naismith was the worst. And Rollins rule !!! The mission when you request to land, and he's celaning the comm window with a cloth or something, that one rules !

Naysmith is the worst, making destroying the lex a pleasure, the best, well rollins is the best for me.

The Comm Officer in WC2.. Sucked

Not the major, but the other one...

He should of taken a longer break...

oh well, a bullet is an education.. unfortunately not one you recover from quickly

I have a funny little story about Major Edmond, actually.

I had a bug in my original DOS copy of Secret Missions 1 or 2, I can't remember which. There was one string of dialogue in one particular cutscene that always wigged out. It would show the wrong character model, or the right model with the wrong mouth. Once saw the Emperor with Angel's mouth growing out of his chin. That was hilarious.

Anyway, at one point it was a picture of Major Edmund talking with her own mouth, but from the shoulders down... she wasn't wearing any clothing. Not like I could see her cartooney tits, or anything, but there IS in fact a body model in the WC2 files somewhere for a nude woman that they never used. Weird, huh? Maybe it was for a low-cut dress that somebody was going to wear, but since it made the close-up look like the girl was naked, they dropped it. I don't know. But all's I can say is that I'm most likely the only person here that's seen Major Edmund nude. That makes me a bigger nerd than all of you. I reign victorious.

Back