Who is going all the way this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Since we are now into the MLB playoffs just thought I'd throw this out there....

To say the cliche thing for new england sox fans....

This is the year....for the love of god let it be there god damn year.....

Yankees suck....god damn evil empire

Cardinals v Sox would be great....

I've always thought it funny that Sox fans can call the Yankees an evil empire. I mean they are, a team that doesn't even worry about developing talent when they can just buy it and pay four of their players the more than half of the other teams pay their entire rosters and they payout twice as much as all but eight other teams, but the Red Sox are just evil empire junior. Its just a shame that both teams can't lose. The fact that these clubs haven't done a lot more with their surplus of talent is a testament to the lack of heart they have.

I second that, Wolf Dog. BTW, Yankees won Game 1. No matter how good this Sox team is, remember, they´re CURSED! :p I hope the Cards win this year.

I don't care who it is as long as it's not the Sox. Theres good reason why Sports Illustrated voted them the second worst sports fans in the world.

Yeah because NE has a habit of having teams that are really good but don't win (except for the Pats yo yeah!) and we take that shit seriously up here.

Even if the sox lost last night, they managed to come back from an 8 run deficit to be pretty close to winning it. Schilling shit the bed on us, but tonight we'll get the SOBs back. And yes there will be pownage oh yes there will...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back