Who is Amazon?

Triple-B

Rear Admiral
I was always wondering how she look like, who playes her in prophecy and secret ops, does she appear on the midway in the background somewhere?

anyone got a clue?

I was always wondering how she look like, who playes her in prophecy and secret ops, does she appear on the midway in the background somewhere?

anyone got a clue?

Don't know why, but I always thought she was the Asian girl that we see Casey talking to from time to time. I'm probably wrong, but she appears enough.

Spyder we all know is the dead dude from Pet Cemetary.

She gets a description and a name in the WCP guide. Her last name is Elbereth. I don't remember her first name (except that it wasn't Lisa - so it's not the Asian girl).

As for who plays her... I don't think she's identified. IIRC, all the redshirt pilots are listed simply as "voice talent".

Amazons name is Amber Elberth and she is not the asian girl ( see picture), I can read the first letters MAR.. thats it. but its not the asian girl

Attachments

• Amazon.JPG
    Amazon.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 195
I would think her name is Amazon because she's a tall girl? We don't really know....It's possible that she's pictured in one of the briefings in Prophecy. But who knows what she looks like.

And Triple...What The Heck are you reading? bwahaha I don't see a thing

look on her flightsuit, its a bit dark but I can see clearly her name starting with "Mar.. something"

Oh....Yea I had to brighten up the image....who knows...maybe it's "Marine" or "Mop Gang" or "Martyr" bwahaha

look on her flightsuit, its a bit dark but I can see clearly her name starting with "Mar.. something"

I tried doing a little touch up on the pic... it didnt help much, that spot is too pixilated.

But I'm like 95% sure the last letter is an N so its MAR__N does anyone have the flight roster in WCP? I think we can eliminate the Wolf Pack Squadron, they came aboard later. I have a feeling she's Dback. But thats just my theory... she may not even be a fighter pilot.

A different pilot.

I strongly suspect Amazon was just a generic female pilot thrown into Secret Ops to help balance the male/female ratio, and was given a tiny bit of personality in the e-mail exhanges in the Secret Ops fiction. Amazon's voice was shared with Jackie and Swan in Prophecy.

everyone wondered why zero and amazon are refered in wcso fiction as majors?

at the end of prophecy zero was still LT., in the gold edition manual (secret ops chapter) he is also refered to as LT. same as amazon

were both promoted? if yes, then both of them skipped the rank of captain

Yes, Zero was promoted to Major by the time of Secret Ops. I'm not sure of the story behind Amazon's promotion.

It's not the first time we've seen people promoted to Major. Jace Dillon, also known as "Flash", was a Lieutenant at the time of his interview in Victory Streak, but was a Major when he landed on the Victory.

Also, though there's nearly ten years between the events, Zach Colson, "Jazz", was a Lieutenant in SM2, but was a Major by the time of WC2.

unknownconfed.png

Hmmm...still not all that clear. The roster is as follows though:

Amazon
Bishop
Boom Boom
Dallas
Drago
Giant
Goblin
Hawk
Hellion
Kingpin
Maestro
Majestic
Maniac
Mustang
Ninja
Nomad
Ogre
Phoenix
Pinpoint
Posse
Ranger
Redline
Rogue
Roulette
Snake
Spyder
Stilletto
Sultan
Swan
T-Bone
Twilight
Veil
Warlord
Wyvern
Zero

I'm still none the wiser. This girl is pretty hot though, wish we'd seen more of her in game :D

Yes, Zero was promoted to Major by the time of Secret Ops. I'm not sure of the story behind Amazon's promotion.

It's not the first time we've seen people promoted to Major. Jace Dillon, also known as "Flash", was a Lieutenant at the time of his interview in Victory Streak, but was a Major when he landed on the Victory.

Also, though there's nearly ten years between the events, Zach Colson, "Jazz", was a Lieutenant in SM2, but was a Major by the time of WC2.

Not forgetting Maniac's promotion between WC1 and SO1 :)

unknownconfed.png

Hmmm...still not all that clear. The roster is as follows though:

Amazon
Bishop
Boom Boom
Dallas
Drago
Giant
Goblin
Hawk
Hellion
Kingpin
Maestro
Majestic
Maniac
Mustang
Ninja
Nomad
Ogre
Phoenix
Pinpoint
Posse
Ranger
Redline
Rogue
Roulette
Snake
Spyder
Stilletto
Sultan
Swan
T-Bone
Twilight
Veil
Warlord
Wyvern
Zero

I'm still none the wiser. This girl is pretty hot though, wish we'd seen more of her in game :D

I suspect she was a transport pilot or maybe a gunner or something?

I suspect she was a transport pilot or maybe a gunner or something?

There's almost always more fighter pilots flying off our carriers than the killboards name.

Also, doesn't Prophecy leap back and forth between putting callsigns and last names on flight suits?

yeah, but these are wc2 random character images (except for stingray), I was talking about the real amazon ;)

Back