Who hates cats? Do cats exist here?

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone out there took Wing Commander with them when they stopped playing the games, in so far as do they end up hating the Kilrathi so much that they end up disliking cats as well? Do moggies even exist in Wing Commander?
 

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Originally posted by WildWeasel
No. Not at all. That's just crazy. Poor kitties. :(

Yeah, I agree. I love cats. Love pussy. Had two cats myself, but one of them died. Plus, looking up reviews of the movie, they're described as lion like. Yeah, cats are descendant of lions, but cats don't usually kill innocent people and women, then think they're a badass like Tharkhath.
 

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Originally posted by WildWeasel
Yeah, we shouldn't hate cats because the Kilrathi are more like lions. Oh, and also because it's a game!

Yeah, it's a game. Some people, myself included, think it's a lot more than that, but I can diffienciate between the two, and tell the good things in it from the bad. Don't wanna be a McDanialist. (the 27th century McCarthy, with Pilgrims as the Communists).
 

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
I hate cats, but nothing to do with Wc...

I love dogs though ;)

Dogs? You don't mean Devereaux's Ordanence Group, do you? :)
(My name for Angel's Covert Ops group, which, considering they fight cats, I figured seemed fitting).
 

Preacher

Swabbie
Banned
Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
... in so far as do they end up hating the Kilrathi so much that they end up disliking cats as well? Do moggies even exist in Wing Commander?

No. Cats have plenty to hate about 'em already. Kilrathi add nothing to that, since there's already so much there to dislike.

BTW: What the heck are "moggies"?...
 

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Re: Re: Who hates cats? Do cats exist here?

Originally posted by Preacher
No. Cats have plenty to hate about 'em already. Kilrathi add nothing to that, since there's already so much there to dislike.

BTW: What the heck are "moggies"?...

Another word for cats.
 

LeHah

212 Squadron - "The Old Man's Eyes And Ears"
Cats are the most beautiful and intelligent creatures in the world.

I'm sure some people here don't like them because they're frightened of their superiority.
 

Ladiesman^

Spaceman
I'm really not a big fan of cats.....unlike something like say, a dog, a cat might acknowledge your existance if it wants something....maybe....if it's in a good mood.....

Otherwise, cats are the Anna Nicole Smith of animals......ugly, dumb, selfish and irritating.
 

Quarto

Unknown Enemy
Originally posted by Ladiesman^
I'm really not a big fan of cats.....unlike something like say, a dog, a cat might acknowledge your existance if it wants something....maybe....if it's in a good mood.....
Only someone who's never been owned by a cat could say something like that.
 

Templar

Spaceman
I'm really not a big fan of cats.....unlike something like say, a dog, a cat might acknowledge your existance if it wants something....maybe....if it's in a good mood.....
That isn't exactly true. My cat follows me everywhere.
 
Top