Who do you hate the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip Tanaka

Swabbie
Banned
Which character do you guys hate the most out of all of Wing Commander? I don't think you even need to ask who mine is. Also, who's your fave character? Sure, it's probably been done before, but I'd love to know.

One I hate: the red head communications officer on WC3 with the freckles (Sorry I forgot his name again :eek: )

My Favorite: I have alot of them I like. I like the parts were Maniac and Blair get into arguments and end up insulting eachother and Maniac allways looses. Another one I liked was Hobbes before they screw it up and make him a trator. :mad:

Ted "Radio" Rollins is who you're thinking of. He irks me quite a bit, always looking at the worst case scenario. Kind of like some politically motivated people I know.

I'd have to vote Zero as my least fav. The man could not deliver a line of dialouge without it sounding like the messy after result of a horse eating a fruit salad.

well of course the unmentionable asshole is on the top 10 hate list. Casey, cause they shoulda either broken compleatly or stuck with Blair, Maniac, when he's an asshole, Flash, cause he's an asshole, Seether, Rollins, and a few others.
on the fav list, Blair (of course), Eisen, Tolwyn, Iceman, Palidin, Hunter, Flint, Angel, Maniac, when he's not an asshole, and a few others.

You can mention him, of course. Just expect a string of obcenities whenever I refer to him. :) If it's who I think you mean. While I'm here, as well as the seemingly aformentioned asshole, I also dislike Thrakhath. Just play WC3, or read the novel. And novel Tolwyn and Maniac are somewhere on the list as well.

Originally posted by Ghost
Naismith

Yes, he was quite the jackass wasn't he.

I disliked Dallas. He was such a whiny little brat all the time, makes sense he was the one to die.

My fave would be Decker, cause he finally punched Maniac. Something I wish Blair had done.

Ill tell you who I dislike only,cause If I dont dislike someone I like him, so I dont have to do 2 lists.

I dislike/hate/want to kill(if not):TOLWYN,JAZZ,Seether,Flash(in the begining),Every Kilrathi (except Hobbes and Khasra and some others),The Confed guy in the Wc4`s TCSLexington`s Bridge,Paulsen....

I like most of the regular heroes (Blair,Maniac-sometimes- etc)

yeah, i think that in WC4, they intentionally made most of the confed personal (ie, Naismith and Paulsen) such pricks so you would defect to the Border Worlds the first time.

Originally posted by Aries
yeah, i think that in WC4, they intentionally made most of the confed personal (ie, Naismith and Paulsen) such pricks so you would defect to the Border Worlds the first time.
Hey, good point!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back