Who do u like blowing out of the sky?

what alliance would u like to fight the most.

• Kilrathi

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Confederation

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • The Union of Border Worlds

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nephilm

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Landreich (out of books)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Firekans

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The Black Lance

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Black Lance cause the bugs sucked, the cats have already taken 3 games to beat and the rest are allies of the confederation and WC4 needed more black lance involvement

Yeah so the rest were alies of the confederation that doesnt mean that u wouldnt like to take them out. I personally wish that in WC4 (as the Border Worlds) could have take a shot at wiping out Confed. I agree though that there should have been more black lance in WC4. At the end they still seemed distant and mystafied to me.

I can't see blair going to wipe confed out. doing what he did in WC4 was enough. if any change to WC4 they shoulda made it to where confed and BW team up to kill the BL

oh....it's still BL. I can't see MYSELF taking out confed. unless someone gets around to making a mod or another game where you can play as the cats during the war.

actually I was thinking of a Bloodfang but a dralthi would be cool. the one you fly in SM2 ain't too bad the the stuff you fly in UE is pretty good, especially the K'ha'haf (rock fighter). that kicks major ass!! :D

it was only 4 lasers and 2 neutron guns for firepower, but yeah, I'd like to fly a Jalthi.

either a Hakaga or the dreadnaught from WC3, but I am a fighter type person. cap ships go too damn slow for me.

I wouldn't mind taking that big Nephilim ship with the fleetkiller plamsa cannon out for a spin. I can't remember the Confed codename for it, but it was the very first ship that came through the wormhole gate and took out the Confed miner ship in the Kilrah asteriod belt.

I want to see how our side of the galaxy eventually defeat the Nephilim.

I like having the Kilrathi as allies, but I wouldn't mind fighting renegade Kilrathi and such.

The Black Lance were pretty wussy for a so-called "perfect race".

I can't imagine why anyone voted for fighting the Firekka, given that they aren't aggressive at all.

Originally posted by Wedge009
I can't imagine why anyone voted for fighting the Firekka, given that they aren't aggressive at all.
Ah, but that's precisely what they want you to think!

Originally posted by Wedge009
The Black Lance were pretty wussy for a so-called "perfect race".

that's why we need them in another game, so they have a chance to develop into bad guys worthy of the name. I always thought that Origin didn't spend enough time on the BL in WC4. strange cause they turn out to be the major bad guys.

Back