Which Muppet are you?

Excelsis do you mind if I call you Darth Gizmo?

MuppetStarWars.JPG

Must... refrain from... posting... horrific Hasselhoff pictures...

starcrash7.jpg

Originally posted by LeHah
Must... refrain from... posting... horrific Hasselhoff pictures...

It's pretty sad that you know right where to get horrific Hasselhoff pictures from... don't you think? ;)

Frosty alone knows the greatness of my David Hasselhoff summoning powers!

For some weird bit of curiosity, I went looking through Mr Hasselhoff's IMDb entry and saw "Super Knight Rider 3000". Oh dear. To me, things with the word "Super" in the title sound... silly (and no, I'm not knocking SWC).

Duh, that's why I saw it when I was a kid. :p

Are you knocking Super Smash Bros: Melee?
Actually, no, after I said that, I thought of a lot of great things which have "Super" in their name: SSB, SSBM, Super Nintendo, Super Soakers, all the Super Mario games, etc. But sometimes when "Super" is tacked on the beginning of something which previouly didn't bear that in its name, I find it... I dunno, odd.

A word to avoid tagging onto anything is "Turbo" unless its a automotive part.

Example: A store two towns over is called "Super Turbo News Plus Two". It got a new word everytime it changed ownership.

A word to avoid tagging onto anything is "Turbo" unless its a automotive part.

Example: A store two towns over is called "Super Turbo News Plus Two". It got a new word everytime it changed ownership.

I dislike the word "plus" being added on. It usually means that I'm going to be charged more for the same thing I have now. Case in point, my credit card. :(

Back