which game(beside WC) would you like to have a sequel?

I would like to see a Master of Magic 2 and a proper XCom sequel. I thought UFO Defense and Terror from the Deep were just phenominal. I still play them in both the DOS and the collectors editions. Master of Magic is also one of my other favorite games. It totally schools many newer games. A sequel, if done properly, would rock. A Full Throttle 2 would also be cool and I hear that they are making one. I have a feeling that games these days tout newer graphics as the selling point instead of a quality storyline and good gameplay. Oh well. Good thing there will always be DOS for those quality games when graphics weren't as important.

Eh, I've had about enough of X-Com sequels... each one only screwed up the overall storyline even further (and the graphics of Apocalypse... ugh). What I'd like to see is a remake (a proper one, unlike that UFO: Aftermath game) of the original.

A second X-Com Interceptor would be cool as well. One with a decent flight engine of course, like WC, Vergastrike, ...
I still like the idea of the game, but the implementation - ugh.

Terror from the Deep was great, even more considering it was a veiled Cthulhu game...
I actually played it before UFO.
X-Com Interceptor was nice too, the design and overall look was great... But sure, the flight engine was mediocre at best.

Master of Magic was trully an awesome materpiece. Civ meets MoO. Beautiful.

I would like to see all the folks from the late Apogee (sp) company (including John Carmack, Ken Silverman, and a few who also worked on D3D), come up with a modern style ROTT with the latest 3D engines and graphics. At its time, ROTT had features and effects that even Doom nor Quake 1 had at that time. And ROTT was using the old TED (Tile EDitor format) for its maps and engine, which was used in games like the very first 3d shooter Wolf 3D, and others like Blake Stone and Wolf's addon Spear of Destiny.

Now, iD did bring back Wolf 3D with "Return to Castle Wolfenstein", and that game is excellent along with its add on packs. So often when I run thru that one, I often think of ROTT and how it would look and play in a modern 3D engine with high detail graphics. The "dopefish" looks far better in hi-res! :D

(ROTT-Rise Of The Triad)

Ooh, I know! How about a sequel to Daikatana? That game was GREAT! HAHAHAHAHA...I kill me...

Back