Where can you get the Drayman from?

WTDB

Spaceman
Hello there! As you can see this is my first post. I did an advanced search already for the term "drayman" in titles and another for "drayman location" in the search whole posts option and I couldn't find the answer.

I've been playing for about 2 weeks (fantastic remake, I have to say, I loved the original and always wanted a similar game to be made with modern technology. Freelancer didn't hold my interest but Privateer was the first computer game I bought for my PC and this is fantastic!!) and I do remember visiting a planet or a base that had the Drayman for sale, but it was too expensive. I forgot where it was. Could someone tell me please?

Thanks!

Might want to rethink buying a Drayman.

Capships in general are extremely buggy as of the moment. Maybe wait for a patch fix?

I bought a Paradigm yesterday and gave up trying to work around the problems (Privateer wasn't designed for player-owned capships, so its understandable that we have problems in the 1.0 release).

I think the Remake team is planning on making them unpurchaseable, so look for an update in WCU on capships.

Admiral DeRuyter said:
Might want to rethink buying a Drayman.

Capships in general are extremely buggy as of the moment. Maybe wait for a patch fix?

I bought a Paradigm yesterday and gave up trying to work around the problems (Privateer wasn't designed for player-owned capships, so its understandable that we have problems in the 1.0 release).

I think the Remake team is planning on making them unpurchaseable, so look for an update in WCU on capships.

I'm having fun in my centurian. 4x plasma + turret with auto-track... fully maxed out. It still isn't easy! I prefer a galaxy to be honest, than a centurian.

I was looking at the Drayman - 5000 of cargo room? I can imagine it taking a LONG time to fill that up. Just go from base to base buying EVERYTHING.

I think the drayman should stay IMHO, it's just that the game needs to be modified in order for the player to be able to fill up the massive hull. I can't believe that an agricultural planet would have only 40 or 50 units of generic food...these planets are suppsed to be the bread baskets of the game's economy? Keep the drayman, axe the paradigm, and bump up the amount of products available for transport. Say 7 or 8 thousand generic food and moderately less luxury food. Make working as a trader for yourself more than running someone elses goods.

hi,
I hope to they keep the capitol ships in fact I hope they make it possible to disable and snag fighters.

Back