Where can I get a new Wing Commander 3 for Playstation?

dgs_suns

Spaceman
Hi. Where can I get a new or even used Wing Commander 3 for Playstation? I went to ebay for the last few months and see only for 3DO and PC only.

Thanks

How is the PS version compared with the PC version. Any grahpic enhancement? Different story branch?

WC1 and WC: Secret Ops was released for the SNES. WC2 was a computer based game. WC3 was released for PC, MAC, PSX and 3DO. WC4 for PC and PSX and WC:p only for PC.

The WC3 PSX version has some extras: News cinemas, bombing run cinemas and the good-bye holo from Hobbes after he defects.

Originally posted by LeHah
WC1 and WC: Secret Ops was released for the SNES.

Secret missions. Eep with Secret Missions, Special Ops , Secret Ops, it's pretty easy to get confused. Heh, if another wing commander is ever released they'd probably call it's mission pack Special Missions :D .

Why don't they release that 'Special Missions' pack as an addon to 'Secret Ops'?
Then the chaos would be complete :D
Hey, isn't there also such a thing as Black Ops (not game or mission pack, but as WC term, I believe maestro uses it in Secret Ops somewhere) That would also make a nice game title.

Then they could make a Origin classics collection pack with Secret Mission, Special Ops, Secret Ops, Special Missions and Black Ops, and call it 'Black Special Secret Ops Missions'.
But now this is getting corny... :p

"Covert Ops" and "Special Ops" are actual Confed units... "Black Ops" is a term that describes these units.

Back