Where are you people seeing it??

U

Unregistered

I'm sorry would love to see this movie but WHERE??? The theatrical release SUCKS!!! when is it going to be out on DVD???
Come on I assume that this movie was made to be seen I just would like to know where??

If you are in the US then I think the main theatrical release has pretty much run it's course (it opened January 23rd) though it still might be playing at a discount theater here or there. It was a limited run and the idiot Weinsteins didn't bother promoting it at all so I'm not surprised that many didn't even know it was playing. They didn't even send posters to half the theaters that were showing the film.

The DVD should be coming out may 19th in the US.

Thank you I will get it on Dvd if I can find it after may 19th. I just cann't figure out why anyone would make a movie and make it impossible for a audience to find it....

Someone showed me where to watch it on the internet. Not something I believe in doing, but since the makers made it all but impossible to see it at the theater it's their problem. Good flick would have happily paid to see it on the big screen. Will probably purchase it when it comes out on Dvd.

Someone showed me where to watch it on the internet. Not something I believe in doing, but since the makers made it all but impossible to see it at the theater it's their problem. Good flick would have happily paid to see it on the big screen. Will probably purchase it when it comes out on Dvd.

Ok, I'll make it clear: The *MAKERS* did not make it impossible... The Weinsteins (who are just the US distributor) are the ones at fault here.

Further, I don't care what you do in private but don't discuss piracy here. At the very least you should at least do the filmakers a favor and buy the DVD when it comes out.

Back