When will the US get Bin Laden?

When will Bin Laden be captured?

• Dude, He's already in custody!

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • This year (2004)

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Next Year, or maybe the one after...or the next one....

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Never, he's not real!

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • He's holed up in his subterrian fortress

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Will stupid polls ever go away?

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Just curious to everybody's thoughts on this as he's been in the news again lately because apparently the US is "closing the net" around him in the mountains...

Know what I haven't had in a while? Big Leauge Chew.

I haven't had a corndog in the longest time...probably since I was in high school.

I'm just glad they're letting the people at the Wing Commander Combat Information Center Forums decide these sorts of issues now.

Jacob said:
I haven't had a corndog in the longest time...probably since I was in high school.

Yeah, Corn Dogs are really good but they give me acid reflux.

If you're really careful with it, you can slide it out and not ruin the corn goodness.

Just stopping in because I saw the title of this thread on the main page. Haven't had time to really read any of it yet, but I just thought I'd let you know, Dund, that this thread is stupid, you're a moron, I hope you die.

Peace out, nizzles...

Bandit LOAF said:
I'm just glad they're letting the people at the Wing Commander Combat Information Center Forums decide these sorts of issues now.

Didn't you get the memo? Congress nulled the Presidency and gave us executive powers so that we can force EA to rehire the Roberts brothers and make the next WC game. :p

It's all bullshit anyway. The whole Laden thing.

Tells us all Admiral Bush! Is that the price of freedom?

Dundradal said:
... apparently the US is "closing the net" ...
Aren't they always "closing the net"?

On the more interesting topic though, I don't really like corn dogs. I prefer the wiener on a bun type.

I don't think the issue here is condiments at all - you can dip your corn dog in ketchup or mustard or cheese or whatever you want. I see several drawbacks, though:

* As already mentioned, the stick. It's tough to get it right.
* Improper cohesion between the corn and the dog. You can accidentally tear the shell right off leaving yourself with rather unappetizing meat on a stick.
* Distribution. Getting a corn dog isn't necessarily easy - regular hot dogs are a lot more common... you can go for the microwaved ones, but there's an increased cost and a decreased taste. Corn dogs are like funnel cake - you can't just go get one whenever you want.

sigma_nunki said:
Aren't they always "closing the net"?

ChangingSubject.jpg

BanditLOAF said:
* Improper cohesion between the corn and the dog. You can accidentally tear the shell right off leaving yourself with rather unappetizing meat on a stick.

I have to agree. Once the delicious fried bread shell is lost, theres not much worth for the hot dog left. I remember them tasting odd without their corn goodness.

BanditLOAF said:
Distribution. Getting a corn dog isn't necessarily easy - regular hot dogs are a lot more common.

I, personally, have a horrible weakness for hot dogs. Theres a hot dog stand about 10 minutes from me and I get the family special - 5 long dogs and a giant greasy bag of fries for $7. That lasts me for about 2 days; ketchup and some hot sauce and I'm all set.

I demand that we further research our collective knowledge of the delicious corn dog.

They shouldnt get him, they should shoot him down because otherwise radical terrorists will try to gain him free...

Bandit LOAF said:
I don't think the issue here is condiments at all - you can dip your corn dog in ketchup or mustard or cheese or whatever you want. I see several drawbacks, though:
I don't know about that. I mean, sure you can dip most things, but, you can't really dip something like relish. Some things you do need something of a "container" to hold stuff in. The dipping limits the amount of and number of condiments you can have on a single dog. I definitely agree with your other points though. :)

Valkyrie said:
They shouldnt get him, they should shoot him down because otherwise radical terrorists will try to gain him free...

And while we're in the vigilante justice mode, why not give everyone a gun to hunt down and kill those other radical terrorists. I mean, they're sneakily hiding among us right now! That way we'd be sure to have peace in the world, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back