• Top 40 (50, 100 and so on...)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trance

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Hardcore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classical Music

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • None of the above (so i didn't pick #7...)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Something else (so i didn't pick #6...)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Hip-Hop/Gangsta Rap

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

iCe

Vice Admiral
I like rock (nickelback), classic rock (status quo, dire straits)

and almost anything the rolls into the charts

Zeppelin, Metal, and Opera(in that order). It's even better when their combined! S&M is one of my favorite albums. It would ultimately be cool to listen to a Zeppelin cover done by Metallica with an choir and a big ass orchestra behind it!:cool:
Then again I would sell various valuable parts of my anatomy to see, and hear, the reunion tour with the remaining members of Zeppelin, with new music too.

General rap, RnB, hip-hop (Eminem), French rap (IAM), brit-pop (Oasis), pop rock, dance, techno (Daft Punk), house.... a bit of everything. :)
If I had to pick a fave, would be hip-hop and RnB.

Lately I'm onto Reggae-ragga music, listening a lot to the latest Sean Paul album...

I really like all kinds of music, except rap, really heavy stuff, and country. But my personal favorite is Jazz, especially the more contemporary West Coast/California Jazz (Dave Koz).

I can tolerate pretty much anything except Country/Western (what's the difference between those two anyway?)

My favorites are metal (Blind Guardian in particular) and EBM/Synthpop.

All but Rap and Country. Mostly film score though (276 CDs and counting) and some classic rock. Also some newer bands, like Rammstein. I also have a lot of REM and Smashing Pumpkins.

Originally posted by Trelane
I can tolerate pretty much anything except Country/Western (what's the difference between those two anyway?)

that's something that only those who are into that kind of music can answer, so i don't have a clue.

myself, i'm into rock (classic rock all the way up to heavy metal), and can tolerate almost anything except for country/western and most rap.

Originally posted by Trelane

Country is more contemporary. Western sounds more like old school Johnny Cash and "The Ballad Of The Green Berets" stuff.

New Radio Show...

I got myself my very own radio show now at the campus radio station! Guess what I plan on playing...? None other than film music. This is my whole radio show. I will be playing film scores and soundtracks. It is gonna be really super cool. I love film music!!!!!!!!

Im a Classic Rock fan for sure, Floyd, Zepplin, Hendrix, Dylan, all excelent stuff.

Also a fan of punk and some hard modern rock.

And Im a huge classical/baroque/romantic (all the stuff normally called "classical") fan. Beethoven is probably my favorite, with either Handel or Brahms as #2.

Back