Whats your other big passion?

My other passion...

FZR_Sig.jpg

my other passions would be the EA sports games (mostly Fifa and NHL), Gran Turismo, Final Fantasy (although I have yet to play FFX)... I enjoy creating music with eJay and cars... you gotta love cars...

Originally posted by mpanty
scuba-diving

Good Lord, Soccer fans of the world unite . . . and it's on the CIC off topic board! :)
I also love to scuba dive, play both adult league softball and baseball (I pitch and catch, respectively), I like to watch baseball (go Braves!), and I love the other football . . . NFL that is (go Jaguars! - I used to be pretty decent at football in High School). Lets see what else do I do? I spend time with my fiance, but that's a given, and living the "high life" on Dickson Street (our local bar strip - which I live a massive 2 blocks from ;) ). I play guitar (whenever I get the chance) and I lift weights and play raquetball to stay in shape. I guess that's it ( I also guess that's enough :D )

C-ya

My other, non-WC interests/hobbies:

Collecting foreign brands of condoms, the Olsen twins, peanut butter, hijacking Wal-Mart trucks, dancing around the Maypole, the movies of Eric Roberts, and the Communist party.

No, seriously...

Reading (anything by Chuck Palahniuk, Don DeLillo, Philip K. Dick, Herman Wouk, etc.), writing, watching "The Simpsons" religiously, rocking out to The Doors, and playing Mortal Kombat... No foolin'.

Reading, role playing games (pen and paper), good movies, bad movies (but only the good ones ;)),The Simpsons and of course our dog.

Originally posted by Starkey
It ain´t worse than Atlético... But it´s just a matter of days until Gilberto Silva is sold $$$ to Manchester Utd. and they hire a few (8-10) good players :D

Well, at least Atletico, like most teams, hires better players with the cash they get from selling others. Sao Paulo, on the other hand, has never bought any high-profile player (except for maybe Rai after that time he spent on PSG, where he kind of made a name for himself), but keeps selling them like water and the money seems to disappear. It's as if Cafu, Denilson, França, Edmilson and co. were given out for free :( Belletti's going away soon as well, and the cash's going to disappear again, unless they manage to hire Ricardinho or Riquelme like they were trying to. (I certainly hope so. Ricardinho and Kaka in the midfield with Reinaldo and Luis Fabiano in the attack is a combination that just might make up for that lame-ass defenders ;))

--Eder

other passion?

- star wars
- drumming
- the army (yes, i work there)
- internet & chat
- hanging out with my friends

and i'm pretty sure i forgot a lot... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Dralthi5
My other, non-WC interests/hobbies:

Collecting foreign brands of condoms, the Olsen twins, peanut butter

Those 3 makes an excellent combination...

Dralthi5
the olsen twins, nice...they are almost 18...
BUt the communist party? Down to communism and all it represents. It failed and it failed because it is a horrid idea.

Originally posted by Zarathustra
Down to communism and all it represents. It failed and it failed because it is a horrid idea.

No... it failed because it's pretty much impossible to implement with human nature being the way it is. It's a wonderful idea.

I guessed nobody noticed that bit where Dralthi5 says that that was a joke :rolleyes:.

The thing about communism is that it's such an idealistic system that it simply cannot withstand the corrupting influences that are inevitable when you try to introduce such a system.

Originally posted by Starkey

30campeao06.jpg
Cafu rules! He's one of the best right backs ever!! :) I might get the Brazil jersey and put Cafu on the back.
Originally posted by Eder

Well, at least Atletico, like most teams, hires better players with the cash they get from selling others. Sao Paulo, on the other hand, has never bought any high-profile player (except for maybe Rai after that time he spent on PSG, where he kind of made a name for himself) (...)
Eheh Raï was one of the BEST players Paris SG ever had, and one of the best, if not best, captains. Those were the days of the Cup Winners' Cup wins, the second leg 5-0 win vs. Steaua Bucarest (after a 0-3 loss in leg1 declared by UEFA, because PSG had used a player that was normally suspended) where Raï scored 3 goals...
I also still remember the Raï jubilee at Parc des Princes, a really great game (Weah like in the old days, and an amazing goal by Nouma...) Nostalgia... :)

I've always been a little confused by the whole flag-burning process. As an American, am I supposed to be offended that some foreigner is wasting time and money burning one of my country's flags?

They can burn all the flags they want. The most important things are those two 200+ year old pieces of paper in their little glass cases.

And for anyone who's never seen them, it's worth the trip.

Back