Whats your opinion of Lt. Colonel Johann Daniels

I think he´s a brave warrior, a calm person with great leadership. He inspires respect over his squadron and they trust him a lot.

Woo, mass post deletion. If you guys really feel the need to have arguments over weird posts that I can't even begin to comprehend, do it in the off-topic forum.

Originally posted by Quarto
Woo, mass post deletion. If you guys really feel the need to have arguments over weird posts that I can't even begin to comprehend, do it in the off-topic forum.

So you can delete them there too? :)

Originally posted by Quarto
If you guys really feel the need to have arguments over weird posts that I can't even begin to comprehend

Wait... so practically speaking, you're saying Ghost and Delance can't talk in here?

Hurray!

Make a seperate forum for Ghost and Delance to argue, like that Star Trek episode where the immortal guy was stuck with his twin from the antimatter universe. Charge people to view it.

So.... changing topics... what's everyones opinion of Lt. Colonel Johann Daniels?

(attempt to keep a good thread from being destroyed... we'll see what happens :rolleyes: )

I think that Daniels made for a good player character, and I look forward to seeing him again in UE2. I would love to see him getting promoted to full Colonel at the end of the UE2 campaign as well.

Daniels bored me. Maybe it was just the lack of resources, but he didn't have no character.

Back