What's up lately?

Ijuin

Admiral
*Poke poke*

Seeing as it's been eight weeks since anybody posted anything at all in this forum, I thought it would be appropriate to ask for news on how Pioneer is going?

I could've sworn I posted an update not too long ago.... Well, anyway. I'm working on the Goblin and other WC-related projects...Joel's still working on the code side on his end - Now keep in mind that Joel's not got a whole lot of time - way less than I have - and that he's working on the engine framework side, so that when he moves onto the more visible update side everything will be easier. As for me, there's really not much point in me doing more artwork at this juncture, we've got plenty already, and all the stuff we need for the working prototype. At this point I'm basically waiting on Joel to button up everything on his end. When that happens, I'm not sure.
There's the update! :D

Pioneer needs a Fallout style speciel encounter with a Goblin that's been sent back in time to prevent Something nar Whatever from being born. ;)

I could've sworn I posted an update not too long ago.... Well, anyway. I'm working on the Goblin and other WC-related projects...Joel's still working on the code side on his end - Now keep in mind that Joel's not got a whole lot of time - way less than I have - and that he's working on the engine framework side, so that when he moves onto the more visible update side everything will be easier. As for me, there's really not much point in me doing more artwork at this juncture, we've got plenty already, and all the stuff we need for the working prototype. At this point I'm basically waiting on Joel to button up everything on his end. When that happens, I'm not sure.
There's the update! :D

Thanks for the update.

And since it's been another two months, I would like to ask how you guys are doing. It's fine if things are going slow, but it's nice to hear an "i'm still out here" from you.

I'm still here. :D Brow-deep in work, at work, but I'm still here. There has been almost no movement recently on the art side - and I'm still unsure of the progress from Joel.

Back