What's the creepiest thing to ever happen to you?

Haven't had any of the supernatural kind of creepy, but one natural comes to mind:

One night I was playing, already had lights out. I feel something on my foot, assume it's just a hair but take a look and...

A freaking daddy longlegs aka harvestman is climbing my leg! And that's almost only time I've seen one in our apartment, must've come among stuff from cabin, so I didn't expect to see one.

OK, in retrospect that's not very creepy, but at the time when you feel somthing on leg in dark and find out it's an arachnid...

I dunno if this qualifies as creepy, but about 6 months ago I was asleep, enjoying a day off. Suddenly I heard a high pitched scream. I instinctively jumped out of bed startled, not even thinking. I don't remember exactly what I did, but by the time I snapped out of it, I was on my front porch, shotgun in hand, wearing my American flag boxers and a white t shirt that said "Don't Fuck With Me."

Turns out my neighbors brat had gotten shot with a very cold hose unexpectedly. Still not sure if anyone noticed, I guess that would be freaky for the neighbors. The shot gun wasn't loaded and I didn't even get the lock off it, but still. I just marched back in to the house cursing under my breath.

Hahah, that's a great story, Frosty. Please put your penis in my mouth. I love it. I will slobber all over your throbbing cock because that's what I do.

As for mine, it didn't actually happen to me, but the lieutenant's story reminded me of it.

I was probably 15-16 years old, and me and the other geeks were playing nerdy soccer in school when one of the sturdier kids kicked the ball and hit me smack in the nose, causing major bleeding of the head-lightening kind. After a few hasty "I'm fine"s I ran to the toilet while trying to explain my situation to all the kids staring, and for some reason I went into a stall for paper rather than the dispenser next to the sink, most likely because the latter was empty. I pulled out a wad of it and pressed against my nose (which in retrospect doesn't seem like terribly smart use of public-toilet paper), and sort of waited around for the bleeding to stop...

I can't remember how long I was in there, but I somehow managed to get blood all over the place... walls, bowl, celing, tank, you name it; it looked like something out of a Silent Hill game. When it finally stopped, I threw the paper in the toilet and flushed, then went to the sink and washed myself. Just when I'd finished, this little kid, probably 13 or something came in and headed for the stall I'd been in. I was like "Uh, you might not want to go in there," so of course he had to check it out and went in. Very shortly after he re-emerged, white as a sheet, muttering a weak "Okay" before leaving, apparently having forgotten about whatever it was he came for.

I have no idea if that was the creepiest thing to ever happen to that kid, but judging from his face, it was up there.

Creepiest thing that happened to me was after I watched the Ring for the first time I got drunk the next day with Absinth. Absinth sometimes has the effect of geting me some strange nightmare "cycles" where I wake up to just realise that I am still dreaming, waking up again and so forth. So that night when I got home to my apartment I seem to have turned on the TV but switched to an unused channel (giving me that strange white black flurry thing) then I fell asleep. So in the end I started to get nightmares from that f** ring film I watched the day before repeatedly waking up into just another nightmare, and finaly waking up to find my TV giving me that flurry white black thingy that features before the girl starts to crawl out of the TV. What creeped me out a bit was that it took me several minutes before I was certain that I had finaly woken up. Absinth causes strange things at least for myself.

I accidentally cockroaches. All of them. Is that bad?

But seriously, the creepiest thing I remember is when a guy came running out of the woods with a chainsaw. Oh, the joys of Halloween when you're a child.

Neither of these two is creepy, but they had my heart pumping. I usually don't remember such situations unless they happened recently (#2) or they were really memorable (#1).

2nd place: Sitting in the office, wearing long, quite narrow trousers. I thought I felt my cell phone vibrate. Hold on - that vibration is not at my tight, but rather in the calf area. WTF?! A very long moment later I realized that we do have wasps and hornets in the office occastionally. I listen more closely. Jup, sounds awefully like BIG insect wings. I eventually got it out without getting stung at some point and it was 'only' the fucking biggest bumble bee that I ever saw (amost 2/3 of a thumb), but my pulse rate must have gone through the roof somewhere in there.

#1 goes to my mother: Gettin woken up at about 5 am with the words "How do you check if someone is still breathing". From sleeping to hyper alert in about 2 seconds - new record.

Hahah, that's a great story, Frosty. Please put your penis in my mouth. I love it. I will slobber all over your throbbing cock because that's what I do.

*Scratches head* You can go ahead and scratch my story now and replace it with Dyret's comments. I think its fair to say they far surpass the story.

You know, I wish you didn't quote that, because I actually didn't read that post at all. And now it's there. I mean... holy shit.

*Scratches head* You can go ahead and scratch my story now and replace it with Dyret's comments. I think its fair to say they far surpass the story.

Heh, that wasn't part of my original post. I think that's just Frosty the Moderator having fun.

Sounds like Dyret is a creepy guy.

If you're gonna keep pulling shit like this you might as well just perma-ban me or something.

If you're gonna keep pulling shit like this you might as well just perma-ban me or something.

If it's not appropriate to ask, I'll apologize for it, but Frosty/dyret, what is it with you two? You two seem to have had this feud going on for at least a few months now. Don't get me wrong, while I find it absolutely hysterical at times, I'm just curious how it started. :D

There's no feud that I'm aware of, as far as i can tell, he was trying to teach me something. Lesson learned.

You know, I wish you didn't quote that, because I actually didn't read that post at all. And now it's there. I mean... holy shit.

Heh, I can't say I'm appreciative of this whole incident, but compared to some of the other stuff you'll see on the internet, that wasn't even bad. Still, if any moderators feel like deleting that post for me It'd be much appreciated, it's sort of a nasty thing to have on your permanent posting history.

He doesn't make a sound, his pale face hovers outside the maids room window of a large two story house. My child sized 4 poster bed huddled the wall adjacent that window, a window now too close to the door of the room. His gaze penetrates my blankets as I attempt to shield myself. I'm not dreaming, this isn't a dream. I peak out from my covers and he is still there, barely moving. His eyes guarding the door, the only exit. I have no voice, he stole that from me, and for twenty years that day hence I could not scream to save my life.

I am suddenly stricken with disbelief, but there is no time for that, he is gone! At once, I run, tears welling, out my room, down the hall, my feet touching the cold hard wood floor. One, two, three, a familiar creek, four... my small legs barely climbing the mountain of stairs. I scurry around the banister, past my older brothers room, past my baby sisters room, and to the door of my parents room.

I was safe.

After that, the thought of sharing a room with my big brother didn't sound so bad. :D

Woke up with blood on my hand one morning. That woke me up enough to sit bolt upright in my bed and see that my room was in shambles, and there was a bloody hand print smeared across my wall above my bed. After running around my house to make sure I'd at least hidden the body properly, I went to the bathroom to wash my hands. I looked into the mirror to see blood covered my mouth. "Ballsack," I thought to myself, "I'd did a good job hiding the body. I ATE IT." It took me a few minutes to realize I'd had a nosebleed and not woken up.

Back