What year does Wing Commander IV begin?

Actually...

It's more like late 2671, early 2672.

Think about it.

WC3 Joan's was like 2669.112 right? WC3's like mid-to-late 2669, to early 2670 at most.

And at the start of the WC4 Novel it says that "It hasn't even been two years since the end of the Kilrathi War".

So if it was early 2670, it could potentially extend into the beginning of '72, that's it.

-Concordia

"End of the Kilrathi War" is a relative term - there are lots of little units that refuse to accept the surrender and make sporatic attacks on frontier worlds (think False Colors), and all this could presumably be happening even during the timeframe of WingIV.

Furthermore, I believe the 'two years' reference comes in the prologue to the WC4 novel -- which isn't really connected to the rest of the story, timeline-wise. It could easily have occured in 2672.

It's great how we've had the timeline skeleton for like a year and a half, and never actually done the, like, two weeks worth of work it would have taken to finish it to a someone publishable, although not optimum, state.

Originally posted by TC
Nope, it was on the PSX WC4 website.
Wow, where was that?

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
We archived it, of course.
That's pretty cool. Sounds quite personal, though. Too bad, the good doctor took the shot at Axius.

Were there any other e-mails than that?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by TC
On the internet... like normal websites...
Well, I was thinking more along the lines of an address. Because I was thinking of Origin's WC4 PSX site at the time, as opposed to the PSX WC4 site, which is what you said.

Back